Lodge H3SK 6 1/2" Round Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Skillet
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for cooking and serving vegetables, fajitas, and desserts at restaurants and bistros
- Enhanced by Lodge's patented heat-treating process for incredible durability
- More rust-resistant than traditional cast iron cookware
- Can be used on induction units, ceramic, electric or gas cooktops, ovens, and grills
- Traditional design and rustic look
- Great heat retention that allows for even heat distribution
- Two pour spouts make it simple to remove or transfer liquids
- Pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Watch this video and see how easy it is to clean your Lodge cast iron! Simply wash, dry, and season. Because cast iron cookware is easy!
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
|Top Diameter||6 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
- Is this item dishwasher safe?
- This heat treated cast iron piece from Lodge has been shown to survive cycles in a 2 minute commercial dishwasher with no signs of rust. However, it is recommended that these items be hand washed.
Expertly prepare and serve your oven-to-table appetizers and entrees with this Lodge H3SK 6 1/2" round pre-seasoned heat-treated cast iron skillet! Compared to traditional cookware, this skillet is made of durable cast iron and has been enhanced by Lodge's patented heat-treating process to ensure incredible durability. Within the heat treatment, the cast iron undergoes changes in its molecular makeup to restrict oxidation, making the skillet more rust-resistant than lesser alternatives. Its sturdy material is even tough enough for use on a variety of heat sources including induction units, ceramic, electric or gas cooktops, ovens, and grills.
Boasting a traditional design and rustic look, this round skillet is the perfect size for cooking or serving sauteed vegetables, sizzling fajitas, individually-portioned pot pies, sides of macaroni and cheese, and delectable, baked desserts. While its two pour spouts make it simple to remove or transfer liquids, its construction provides great heat retention, allowing for even heat distribution to produce perfectly cooked foods every time. Plus, it comes pre-seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that enables you to cook healthier by limiting the amount of oil needed to prepare each dish. Sine 1896, Lodge Manufacturing Co. has been dedicated to setting industry standards for innovation, quality, and excellence. Staying true to that tradition, this Lodge skillet is a convenient, economical essential to any restaurant or bistro.
Top Diameter: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Lodge HM16OS 16 oz. Oval Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Mini Server
Lodge H5MIC 5" Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Cover
Lodge H5MS 5" Round Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Individual Serving Skillet
Lodge HCK Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron 16 oz. Country Kettle
Lodge HMSB 12 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Round Mini Serving Bowl
Lodge HMSOV 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Oval Mini Individual Server
Lodge HMSRC 10 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Rectangular Mini Server
Lodge HMSRD 14 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Round Mini Server
Lodge HMSS 10 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Square Mini Server
Lodge HOSD 36 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Oval Serving Dish
People Talk About:impress homes grill dinners cook cast burrito brand bowl available
We use these to throw on the grill to cook smaller side items for dinners - just as popular in our own homes as our restaurant.
Tiffany C. Posted on 06/27/2017
This seasoned cast iron skillet is perfect for my seven layer burrito bowl. The Lodge brand continues to impress and I hope additional sizes are available in the future!!
Jason M. Posted on 04/23/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register