Lodge HMSRC 10 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Rectangular Mini Server
$8.62/EachShips free with Plus
- Pre-seasoned; perfect for serving casseroles, dips, and main courses at restaurants and bistros
- Enhanced by Lodge's patented heat-treating process for incredible durability
- Traditional design and rustic look; more rust-resistant than traditional cast iron cookware
- Can be used on induction units, ceramic, electric or gas cooktops, ovens, and grills
- Great heat retention, allowing for even heat distribution
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Choice 10" x 11" White Terry Cloth Pot Holder / Pan Grabber
plus $1.69 /Each
Choice Terry Cloth Pot Holder - 3/Pack
plus $2.69 /Pack
Choice 7" Square Silver Silicone Pot Holder - 2/Pack
plus $1.59 /Pack
Choice 8 1/2" x 9 1/2" Beige Terry Cloth Pot Holder with Pocket
plus $1.69 /Each
Lodge UMSRC 7 1/2" x 6" Walnut Stain Rectangular Wood Underliner
plus $9.79 /Each
Lodge SCRBRSH 10" Scrub Brush
plus $5.69 /Each
Lodge SCRAPERPK Red / Black Polycarbonate Pan Scraper - 2/Set
plus $2.19 /Set
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $13.49 /Each
Watch this video and see how easy it is to restore your Lodge cast iron! Simply scrub, wash, dry, oil, bake, and cool. Because cast iron cookware is forever!
Need a cast iron pan that is worry and hassle free? Try one of Lodge's cast iron pans! Because they are rust-resistant, they can be washed by hand or in a dishwasher. For best results, season the pan with your favorite oil once it's been cleaned.
|Lodge HMSRC Specs|
|Length||7 1/2 Inches|
|Width||4 1/4 Inches|
|Height||1 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Usage||Entrée / Single Service|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- My new cast iron feels rough in some areas. Is this normal?
- Yes. This is a result of the sand casting process. With use and replenishment of the seasoning, the pan will become smoother. Unlike other types of cookware, Lodge Cast Iron only gets better with use. For concerns about roughness, it is OK to use a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the rough areas. Make sure to re-season the item before using.
- How is Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware seasoned?
- All of Lodge's pre-seasoned cookware is seasoned with soy-based vegetable oil. No peanut oil or animal fat is used.
- Is this item dishwasher safe?
- This heat treated cast iron piece from Lodge has been shown to survive cycles in a 2 minute commercial dishwasher with no signs of rust. However, it is recommended that these items be hand washed.
Lodge HMSRC Details
Bring a time-honored tradition to your foodservice kitchen with this Lodge HMSRC 10 oz. cast iron mini server! Creating cast iron cookware, like this, since 1896, Lodge continues to impress with an unparalleled dedication to quality, technology, and its employees. Lodge heat-enhanced cast iron goes through a patented heat-treating process which inhibits rust for worry free maintenance. This is not a coating, but a process that changes the molecular make up of the iron's surface to inhibit oxidation. This piece in particular is perfect for serving and preparing hot or cold recipes, appetizers, desserts, and entrees alike - the durable cast iron easily goes from oven-to-table for fast, efficient service. It's right at home on induction, ceramic, electric, and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire.
This server is great for ensuring heat retention and even heating during use. Additionally, it is perfect for serving casseroles, dips, and main courses at restaurants and bistros. And, since it comes pre-seasoned from Lodge, it offers a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, letting you cook healthier by limiting the amount of oils needed in your cooking.
Length: 7 1/2"
Width: 4 1/4"
Height: 1 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Other Products from this Line
Lodge HMSS 10 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Square Mini Server
Lodge HMSRD 14 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Round Mini Server
Lodge H5MS 5" Round Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Individual Serving Skillet
Lodge HMSOV 9 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Oval Mini Individual Server
Lodge HMSB 12 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Round Mini Serving Bowl
Lodge HCK Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron 16 oz. Country Kettle
Lodge H3SK 6 1/2" Round Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Skillet
People Talk About:great Server clean easy Mini Rectangular seasoned appetizers heats always
The Lodge 10 oz. Pre-Seasoned Heat-Treated Cast Iron Rectangular Mini Server is well made and sturdy. It heats evenly and comes pre-seasoned. It is easy to clean and very durable. It is great for residential and commercial use.
This is a perfect appetizer server. It comes pre seasoned which is a definite plus. Easy to wipe clean. A great product at an amazing price
This rectangular server is so cute for serving. They're not as practical for cooking but you can make mini cobblers in these and they always get a reaction.
We have been searching for a replacement to the rarebit ovals we have been using for rectangles of lasagna. These are perfect! Easy to clean too!
i do have this item. i have 5 of them and i am still order more of them because i always have a big Christmas party at my house. and those Cast Iron Rectangular Mini Server are great for serving appetizers for the holidays. on 9/26/2014 ii am buy 6 of them. later on i am buying 6 more. so you know this is a great item.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register