- For use with Lancaster Table & Seating bucket-style deluxe barstools
- Used to fasten seat to frame
- Includes 4 screws and 1 Allen wrench
- Directly replaces the screws that came with your barstool
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to assemble my bar stool?
- Before assembling the seat to the swivel, ensure that the swivel is tightly fastened to the frame to ensure a stable connection.
Ensure a safe, secure connection between seat and frame on your Lancaster Table & Seating bucket-style deluxe barstool with this Lancaster Table & Seating bucket barstool hardware. This hardware includes 4 screws and 1 Allen wrench, ideal for replacing the screws that came with your bucket barstool. Simply remove the existing screws and use these in their place! Your barstool will remain sturdy long after those original screws wear out.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register