Kai PRO HT7064 7" Santoku Knife with POM Handle
- This versatile knife is perfect for slicing, dicing, and mincing
- Each knife is sharpened to a 16° cutting edge for top performance and enhanced food release
- Constructed using imported AUS6M Japanese steel for excellent edge retention
- Crafted with a composite tang that makes handles lightweight and incredibly well-balanced
- Durable, riveted POM handle provides comfort and a secure grip
Kai USA LTD
You May Also Need
|Kai USA LTD HT7064 Specs|
|Blade Length||7 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Line||Kai Pro|
Kai USA LTD HT7064 Details
Create sharp, precise cuts with this Kai Pro HT7064 7" santoku knife. The perfect addition to any chef's set, this knife features a 16 degree blade edge. This knife is ideal for slicing vegetables and mincing herbs.
Crafted from imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel, this knife's blade is built to provide you with the ability to create smooth, accurate cuts. Plus, these blades have a hammered finish that helps assist with food release and prevent drag will cutting. Resistant to corrosion and wear, this knife is also constructed with a full tang and double-riveted handle. Plus, the polyoxymethylene handle provides a comfortable, secure grip for safe handling. It is also extremely durable, and it won't crack or separate from the blade, thus extending the life of your knife.
Blade Length: 7"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Kai PRO HT7068 3 1/2" Paring Knife with POM Handle
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register