- Restores the 16-degree angle on any Kai double-bevel, straight-edged knife (sold separately)
- Simple process: first slot for rough sharpening, second slot for refinement, last slot for finishing
- Ambidextrous design accommodates both left- and right-handed users
- Retractable cover allows for compact storage
- Not designed for use with blades with nicks or chips, or with blade stock wider than 3.5 mm
|Kai USA LTD AP0138 Specs|
|Length||4 1/4 Inches|
|Width||1 3/4 Inches|
|Blade Material|| Ceramic|
Kai USA LTD AP0138 Details
Maintain the edge on compatible Kai knives with this Kai AP0138 3-stage diamond and ceramic retractable handheld knife sharpener. This tool is designed to restore and sharpen the 16-degree angle on any Kai double-bevel, straight-edged knife (sold separately). Its straightforward design offers a simple, 3-step process: the first notch roughly sharpens a knife's edge, then the second notch refines it, and the third notch finishes it. This Kai sharpener's ambidextrous design accommodates both left-handed and right-handed users for versatility in your commercial kitchen.
For optimal results, place the sharpener on a flat surface. Apply moderate downward pressure on the blade while pulling the knife toward you through the appropriate notch. Repeat this action, always pulling the blade from heel to tip and never back and forth. This sharpener's retractable cover makes storage compact and easy. This sharpener is not intended for use with knives featuring serrated, single-bevel, ceramic, or titanium blades. It should also not be used with knives that have blades with nicks or chips, or with blade stock wider than 3.5 mm.
Length: 4 1/4"
Width: 1 3/4"
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register