Earn up to $195.00 back (19,500 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Produces up to 821 lb. of cubelet style ice per day
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing
- Advanced CleanCycle24TM design ensures cleanliness and leads to less down time for cleaning
- Slim design allows for mounting of two units side by side in a tight space
- 120V; 1 Phase
You May Also Need View All Items
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
$7.69 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$2.59 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.89 / Each
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$164.99 / Each
- Hoshizaki B-1150SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1150 lb.
$3,415.00 / Each
- Hoshizaki B-1300SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1275 lb.
$3,530.00 / Each
|Hoshizaki F-1002MRJ-C Specs|
|Width||21 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||25 7/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||500 to 975 Pounds, 821 Pounds|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice, Nugget|
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Hoshizaki F-1002MRJ-C Details
Easily produce up to 821 lb. of ice per day with this Hoshizaki F-1002MRJ-C Slim Line 22" remote air cooled cubelet ice machine. Perfect for virtually any food service operation, hospital, school, or resort, the unit boasts a slim and relatively compact design for the vast amount of ice it produces. Each cubelet measures 3/8" x 1/2" x 3/4", providing a small cube that's great for healthcare facilities because it's so easy to chew.
The unit's quiet operation and efficient remote condenser design make this machine perfect for hotels, bars, restaurants, buffets, and any other establishment that needs to limit ambient noise for customer and employee comfort. Less noise reaches the customer environment, which results in a more peaceful, inviting atmosphere.
For impreseive performance, the unit operates with Advanced CleanCycle24 technology and flushes out sediment and other impurities to promote high-quality output. One flush cycle runs automatically per hour, taking a mere 2 seconds to ensure ice is clear and crisp! H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent is built-into the unit, too and also promotes water quality. For both ease of overall cleaning and maximum performance, the machine features infrared bin control.
When the demand for ice is high, an operation requires a reliable, durable ice machine. This one is built with a strong and sleek stainless steel exterior, and even features a stainless steel auger. To help reduce regular, required maintenance, the auger is paired with a greaseless bearing for long-lasting, smooth operation. This machine requires a 120V electric connection. See compatiblity chart for compatible remote condenser (sold separately).
Width: 21 7/8"
Depth: 27 3/8"
Height: 25 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register