Hoshizaki F-450MAJ Slim Line Series 22" Air Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 492 lb.
- Air cooled
- Greaseless graphite sleeve bearings
- Produces up to 492 lb. of ice per day
You May Also Need View All Items
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1150SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1150 lb.
plus $3,135.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-1300SS 48" Ice Storage Bin - 1275 lb.
plus $3,240.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-250PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 250 lb.
plus $900.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-300PF 22" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 300 lb.
plus $955.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-300SF 22" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 300 lb.
plus $1,020.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-500PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 500 lb.
plus $1,065.00 / Each
Hoshizaki B-500SF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 500 lb.
plus $1,120.00 / Each
This video explains the benefits of the Hoshizaki auger design, which results in fewer repairs and less down time. With graphite sleeve-bearing technology, the need for grease is eliminated, giving you a cleaner ice product.
Watch this video to learn about the features of Hoshizaki Flakers/DCMs as well as some of the maintenance procedures to keep your machine up and running.
Follow this simple, step-by-step video to make sure that your Hoshizaki flaker or DCM ice machine is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Easily diagnose issues with your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step procedures.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Properly install your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step instructions!
|Hoshizaki F-450MAJ Specs|
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
300 to 500 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Power Usage||4.94 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Hoshizaki F-450MAJ Details
For the freshest ice flakes at your seafood counter, salad bar, or other food display, choose this Hoshizaki F-450MAJ water cooled modular flake ice machine! This model can produce up to 492 lb. of flaked ice per day. Ice stays fresh and sanitary thanks to its CleanCycle feature and greaseless bearing design. This ice machine requires a 115V electrical connection.
- Produces flaked ice, great for food displays at seafood counters and salad bars
- CleanCycle24 feature cleans the unit of sediment and impurities
- Stainless steel exterior and solid magnetic stainless steel auger
- Removable / cleanable air filters
- Graphite Sleeve bearings are the industry's only greaseless bearing design
- Sealed gear housing
- R-404A refrigerant
- 115V; 3/4" FPT independent drain connection
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 27 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register