Other Available Fuel Types:
- 110,000 BTU
- 6" adjustable legs
- Includes 5 7/8" x 13 1/4" x 5 1/2" twin fryer baskets
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Stainless steel frypot
- Open pot design for easy cleaning
- Liquid propane
- Spilfyter DB-91 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 2/Case
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
$64.99/CaseOut Of Stock
|Garland / US Range GF16-FR LP Specs|
|Width||15 11/16 Inches|
|Depth||34 11/16 Inches|
|Height||45 1/4 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||12 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||15 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity||30 - 40 lb.|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Temperature Range||190 - 400 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||110,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range GF16-FR LP Details
Perfect for creating delectably crisp fried foods, the Garland GF16-FR liquid propane range match floor fryer is ideal for use in restaurants, pizzerias, and more! The Garland GF16-FR has a 9 3/8" low profile backguard and deep front rail that matches the G and GF series of ranges and broilers to help you keep spacing consistent and maintain a uniform appearance throughout your kitchen. Its open pot design is easy to clean and maintain, ensuring consistent, long-lasting performance in your busy commercial kitchen!
Thanks to its powerful 110,000 BTU heating element, this fryer can quickly achieve temperatures from 190-400 degrees Fahrenheit, while a center line thermostat allows for accuracy to one degree. Because this fryer features a high limit system that shuts down the unit if temperatures rise too high, you can take comfort knowing that all power is harnessed with your safety in mind. It even has a flame failure system that ensures the gas will shut off if the pilot light should be extinguished.
This fryer comes complete with 6" adjustable chrome legs and twin fryer baskets, plus a front-opening access panel that makes draining oil and adjusting the temperature a breeze!
Left to Right: 15 11/16"
Front to Back: 34 11/16"
Height: 45 1/4"
This item is made-to-order, and is subject to a 10% cancellation fee for canceled orders that have been built, but not shipped.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GF16-FR LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register