Other Available Fuel Types:
- Thermo-Tube design maximizes heat transfer for longer oil life and greater energy efficiency
- High-production cooking capacity and fast recovery for high-volume production
- Filtration system is a convenient way to save money while maintaining oil and food quality
- Stainless steel frypot, front, door, and sides
- 80 lb. capacity per fryer
- CM3.5 programmable touchpad control with cooking time LED, audible alarm, and other helpful features
- Includes two twin fry baskets per fryer
- Natural gas; 500,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
$49.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Frymaster SCFHD460G CM3.5 NAT Specs|
|Depth||39 3/8 Inches|
|Height||46 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||80 lb.|
|Features|| Built-In Filtration System|
|Fry Pot BTU||120,000|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||4|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||500,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster SCFHD460G CM3.5 NAT Details
Fry up anything from french fries to chicken wings and even large blooming onions with this Frymaster SCFHD460G high-efficiency floor fryer! A spacious 80 lb. oil capacity per fryer combines with powerful cooking and fast recovery technology to provide you with a unit that keeps pace with customer demands even on your busiest nights. Because this system comes with 4 fryers, it conveniently allows you to cook multiple items simultaneously without any flavor transfer. This model boasts a renowned CM3.5 touchpad controller that can be programmed for multiple products to stretch the cook time as needed, providing consistent results regardless of the load! It has an audible alarm, controlled boil-out, programmable "shake" and "hold" times, an LED screen that displays a cooking time countdown, and other helpful features.
The fryer's high-output performance is rivaled only by its incredibly efficient engineering! Its exclusive Thermo-Tube design and proprietary baffles efficiently transfer the fryer's energy into the oil so that less heat goes unused and into the kitchen. This not only saves you money, but also keeps the kitchen cooler so that your employees are more comfortable for maximum productivity. The innovative design's 6" diameter tubes also minimize the heat stress put on oil by comparable 4" tubes for longer-lasting oil life. A built-in filtration system further optimizes the quality and life of your oil, keeping it clean and capable of producing high-quality food. And since the filter is contained within the fryer, it eliminates the need for the additional floor and storage space required by portable filtration units!
This unit features a stainless steel frypot, front, door, and sides for impressive durability. The frypots have a sloping bottom that ensures fast draining for easy cleaning and includes two twin fryer baskets per fryer for added convenience. This fryer boasts 500,000 BTU of cooking power and requires a 120V electrical connection as well as a natural gas connection for operation.
Left to Right: 80"
Front to Back: 39 3/8"
Height: 46 3/8"
Frying Area (per fryer): 18" x 18"
Capacity (per fryer): 80 lb.
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster SCFHD460G CM3.5 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register