This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Thermo-Tube design maximizes heat transfer for longer oil life and greater energy efficiency
- High-production cooking capacity and fast recovery for high-volume production
- Filtration system is a convenient way to save money while maintaining oil and food quality
- Stainless steel frypot, front, door, and sides
- 50 lb. capacity per fryer
- Thermatron control responds instantly to load changes for +/-1 degree Fahrenheit reliability
- Includes two twin fry baskets per fryer
- Natural gas; 300,000 BTU
Frymaster SCFHD350G THERMATRON NAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1083 lb.
- 46 1/2 Inches
- 34 1/2 Inches
- 46 3/8 Inches
- 1 Amp
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- Burner Style
- Stainless Steel
- 150 lb.
- Capacity per Fry Pot
- 50 lb.
- Built-In Filtration System
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Fry Pot BTU
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Number of Fry Baskets
- Number of Fry Pots
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Total BTU
- 300,000 BTU
- Gas Floor Fryers
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster SCFHD350G THERMATRON NAT Details
Fry up anything from french fries to chicken wings and even large blooming onions with this Frymaster SCFHD350G high-efficiency floor fryer! A spacious 50 lb. oil capacity per fryer combines with powerful cooking and fast recovery technology to provide you with a unit that keeps pace with customer demands even on your busiest nights. Because this system comes with 3 fryers, it conveniently allows you to cook multiple items simultaneously without any flavor transfer. This model features a renowned Thermatron controller that responds instantly to load changes for temperature reliability within 1 degree Fahrenheit, helping to ensure the quality and consistency of your delicious fried foods!
The fryer's high-output performance is rivaled only by its incredibly efficient engineering! Its exclusive Thermo-Tube design and proprietary baffles efficiently transfer the fryer's energy into the oil so that less heat goes unused and into the kitchen. This not only saves you money, but also keeps the kitchen cooler so that your employees are more comfortable for maximum productivity. The innovative design's 6" diameter tubes also minimize the heat stress put on oil by comparable 4" tubes for longer-lasting oil life. A built-in filtration system further optimizes the quality and life of your oil, keeping it clean and capable of producing high-quality food. And since the filter is contained within the fryer, it eliminates the need for the additional floor and storage space required by portable filtration units!
This unit features a stainless steel frypot, front, door, and sides for impressive durability. The frypots have a sloping bottom that ensures fast draining for easy cleaning and includes two twin fryer baskets per fryer for added convenience. This fryer boasts 300,000 BTU of cooking power and requires a 120V electrical connection as well as a natural gas connection for operation.
Left to Right: 46 1/2"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height: 46 3/8"
Frying Area (per fryer): 14" x 14"
Capacity (per fryer): 50 lb.
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster SCFHD350G THERMATRON NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.