Frymaster HD160G Natural Gas 80 lb. High-Efficiency Floor Fryer with CM3.5 Controls - 125,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Thermo-Tube design maximizes heat transfer for longer oil life and greater energy efficiency
- High-production cooking capacity and fast recovery for high-volume production
- Stainless steel frypot, front, door, and sides
- 80 lb. capacity
- CM3.5 programmable touchpad control with cooking time LED, audible alarm, and other helpful features
- Includes two twin fry baskets
- Natural gas; 125,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Frymaster HD160GCM NAT Specs|
|Depth||36 3/4 Inches|
|Height||46 3/8 Inches|
|Fry Pot Width||18 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||18 Inches|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||80 lb.|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster HD160GCM NAT Details
Fry up anything from french fries to chicken wings and even large blooming onions with this Frymaster HD160G high-efficiency floor fryer! A spacious 80 lb. oil capacity combines with powerful cooking and fast recovery technology to provide you with a unit that keeps pace with customer demands even on your busiest nights. This model boasts a renowned CM3.5 touchpad controller that can be programmed for multiple products to stretch the cook time as needed, providing consistent results regardless of the load! It has an audible alarm, controlled boil-out, programmable "shake" and "hold" times, an LED screen that displays a cooking time countdown, and other helpful features.
The fryer's high-output performance is rivaled only by its incredibly efficient engineering! Its exclusive Thermo-Tube design and proprietary baffles efficiently transfer the fryer's energy into the oil so that less heat goes unused and into the kitchen. This not only saves you money, but also keeps the kitchen cooler so that your employees are more comfortable for maximum productivity. The innovative design's 6" diameter tubes also minimize the heat stress put on oil by comparable 4" tubes for longer-lasting oil life. This unit features a stainless steel frypot, front, door, and sides for impressive durability. The frypot has a sloping bottom that ensures fast draining for easy cleaning and includes two twin fryer baskets for added convenience. This fryer boasts 125,000 BTU of cooking power and requires a 120V electrical connection as well as a natural gas connection for operation.
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 36 3/4"
Height: 46 3/8"
Frying Area: 18" x 18"
Capacity: 80 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Frymaster HD160GCM NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!