Epson S041727 4" x 6" High-Gloss Premium Pack of 68# Photo Paper - 100 Sheets
- White, high gloss finish with borderless design
- 4" x 6" for photos
- For use with inkjet printers
- 68# (10.4 mil) weight
- Produces exhibition-grade prints with extremely wide color gamut
- 2880 DPI print resolution compatibility - outstanding dMax (density maximum) rating
|Epson EPSS041727 Specs|
|Basis Weight||68 #|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||4" x 6"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Epson EPSS041727 Details
This Epson S041727 high-gloss 4" x 6" premium photo paper is designed for optimal printing of exhibition-grade prints with an extremely wide color gamut. It features a high-gloss finish, an impressive 2880 DPI print resolution compatibility, and an outstanding dMAX rating for high-quality results.
This paper also boasts a 68# (10.4 mil) weight and is designed for use with inkjet printers. A two-layer polyethylene resin coating helps ensure premium quality prints that will hold up over time.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
People Talk About:small size printed perfectly paper pack hundred guessed frame fit
I like this small photo paper I just guessed on the size an it fit my frame perfectly. This came in a hundred pack which is good because I printed a lot of pictures
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register