Ellis Mezzaroma Swiss Chocolate Almond Ground Coffee 2.5 oz. Packet - 24/Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$24.99/Case|
Other Available Types:
- Ground arabica beans are ready to brew
- A blend of premium-quality coffee beans
- Rich, medium-roast brew
- Perfect for diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and more
- Pre-portioned packets ensure consistent flavor in every brew
- Contains natural antioxidants
Ensure you never run out of your customers' favorite coffee! Our bulk coffees are blended from the finest selection of beans and are available in both regular and decaffeinated to suit your needs.
|Package Size||2.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes medium roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Medium roasted coffee provides a balanced flavor with an appealing aroma and some acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 420 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, medium roast coffee contains a medium amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
Delight your customers with the unique and enticing flavors of Ellis Mezzaroma Swiss chocolate almond coffee! For over 100 years, Ellis Coffee Company has followed the tradition of providing customers with high-quality and great-tasting products. Ellis' Mezzaroma Select Origins line is no exception to these standards - with beans roasted in small batches and specially blended to enhance the defining characteristics of their country of origin, this coffee is sure to become a favorite among your most discerning coffee connoisseurs! This flavored coffee combines rich, velvety Swiss chocolate with the nutty essence of almonds to create a full-bodied blend that will satisfy any sweet tooth. The decadent balance of flavors makes this medium-roast Swiss chocolate almond blend a great addition to your specialty coffee offerings.
Already ground, this blend comes ready to brew, helping to save you time and fill drink orders more quickly! Plus, the 2.5 oz. portioned packets ensure consistent flavor with every brew. Filled with natural antioxidants, coffee is a great morning beverage for your more health conscious patrons as well! Offering a flavor profile that is sweet and milky-smooth, this premium-grade Arabica coffee is a great complement to breakfast or dessert items. Serve up a hot cup of fresh-brewed coffee, or pour over ice for a uniquely-flavored chilled beverage that customers will love - the possibilities are limitless! Ideal for coffee shops, hotels, diners, bistros, and more, Ellis Mezzaroma Swiss chocolate almond coffee is the perfect pick-me-up for any setting.
Each packet makes approximately 8-10 cups of brewed coffee in a commercial drip brewer.
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:Coffee recommended Great machines taste Ellis dumped decaf customers Compliments
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Compliments on this every time. I just wish it came in decaf. I have brewed it in fancy machines, Bunn machines, and my home percolator. Great no matter how you do it.
Jennifer B. Posted on 04/30/2013
The Ellis Mezzaroma Swiss Chocolate Almond Ground Coffee has an unbelievable taste and aroma. My customers love it and the price is great. Highly recommended!
Abby G. Posted on 10/25/2017
We ordered this coffee and were so disappointed by the taste. It has an awful aftertaste. We dumped the first pot because it was so bitter (and not in a good way). I would never recommend this coffee to anyone. Plus, we couldn't even return it to get something else. Very disappointed.
Katie S. from Corley Plumbing Air Electric Posted on 05/05/2016
We appreciate your review, Katie! If you are looking for a different recommended coffee, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
WebstaurantStore Customer Solutions
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register