Ellis Mezzaroma 2.5 oz. Costa Rican Tarrazu Coffee Packet - 24/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$30.49/Case|
Other Available Types:
- Minimum of 30% Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee
- Light roast
- Smooth flavor and acidity
- Contains natural antioxidants
- Pre-portioned packets ensure consistent flavor in every brew
- Perfect for diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and more
- Ground beans are ready to brew
You May Also Need
|Package Size||2.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes light roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Lightly roasted coffee provides a rich taste of toasted grain with pronounced acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 400 degree Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, light roast coffee contains a higher amount of caffeine than other roasts.
This Ellis Mezzaroma Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee is considered by many to be the world's finest coffee. It is a light roast with a well-balanced and smooth flavor, and features an unusually silky flavor, appealing aroma, an a subtle acidity. Delight your guests and make their morning with this Costa Rican Tarrazu blend. For a truly customized and specialty coffee beverage, add a splash of flavoring syrup to each hand crafted cup.
Containing a minimum of 30% Rainforest Alliance Certified beans, this coffee is produced in a way that helps to ensure that the resources we depend on today are here far into the future. Using sustainable ways of working the land in more than 60 countries around the world, the Rainforest Alliance collaborates with farmers, workers, business leaders, NGOs, governments, scientists, and communities to develop and implement standards that are socially and environmentally responsible, as well as economically viable.
Each 2.5 oz, packet is already ground and preportioned to make 8-10 cups with a commercial drip brewer, taking all of the measuring and guesswork out of making coffee.
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
People Talk About:coffee Ellis costa rican tarrazu amazingly tastes ground Mezzaroma amazing
Ellis mezzaroma Costa Rican Tarrazu ground coffee is amazingly tasty as it comes in a 2.5 oz packet that will have your clients coming back for more
The Ellis Mezzaroma Costa Rican Tarrazu Ground tastes and smells amazing! It is for a great price on Webstaurant. Highly rommended for every residential and commercial kitchen.
costa rican tarrazu is a light bodied, very flavorful coffee. soooo easy on the stomach. best of all this particular one comes from ellis, wo has been doing coffee for ages.
excellent taste, the description was right on. everything that was expected. everyone that drank the coffee, raved about the flavor. going to try another ellis brand.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register