Ellis Mezzaroma Royal Sumatra Decaf Ground Coffee 2.5 oz. Packet - 24/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$30.49/Case|
Other Available Types:
- Ground beans are ready to brew
- Rich, medium-roast brew
- Perfect for diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and more
- Pre-portioned packets ensure consistent flavor in every brew
- Contains natural antioxidants
Ensure you never run out of your customers' favorite coffee! Our bulk coffees are blended from the finest selection of beans and are available in both regular and decaffeinated to suit your needs.
|Package Size||2.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes medium roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Medium roasted coffee provides a balanced flavor with an appealing aroma and some acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 420 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, medium roast coffee contains a medium amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
Delight your customers with the bold and enticing flavors of Ellis Mezzaroma Royal Sumatra decaf coffee! For over 100 years, Ellis Coffee Company has followed the tradition of providing customers with high-quality and great-tasting products. Ellis' Mezzaroma Select Origins line is no exception to these standards - with beans roasted in small batches and specially blended to enhance the defining characteristics of their country of origin, this coffee is sure to become a favorite among your most discerning coffee connoisseurs! Featuring a rich, heavy body, this medium-roast coffee offers a uniquely rustic, earthy flavor profile. The coffee's herbal nuances and Indo-Pacific origins make this blend a captivatingly-exotic addition to your specialty coffee menu. Already ground, this Sumatra blend comes ready to brew, helping to save you time and fill drink orders more quickly! Plus, the 2.5 oz. portioned packets ensure consistent flavor with every brew.
To create a coffee that is low in acidity and full of flavor, each package of ground coffee consists of carefully-selected, premium-quality coffee beans roasted to perfection. This coffee is also caffeine free, so it's great for serving at any time of day. Filled with natural antioxidants, coffee is a great morning beverage for your more health conscious patrons as well! Coffee enthusiasts won't be able to get enough of the strong, full-bodied taste of this Sumatra blend. Serve up a hot cup of fresh-brewed black coffee, or pour over ice for a uniquely-flavored chilled beverage that customers will love - the possibilities are limitless! Ideal for coffee shops, hotels, diners, waiting rooms, and lobbies, Ellis Mezzaroma Royal Sumatra decaf coffee is the perfect pick-me-up for any setting.
Each packet makes approximately 8-10 cups of brewed coffee in a commercial drip brewer.
People Talk About:coffee Decaf great more Nice packets pot price quality drinking
The Ellisas Mezzaroma Royal Sumatra Decaf Ground Coffee makes a perfect pot of coffee. It is delicious and has a nice aroma. Highly recommended for any one.
Abby G. Posted on 10/24/2017
A great option for a top quality decaf coffee. The packets make one 12 ounce pot, so the premeasured packets save us a lot of time.
Jonathan P. Posted on 08/23/2017
This whole brand is great for the price. On the more expensive side but still a bargain and worth the cost. Decaf is amazing for this price and quality
Brian B. Posted on 11/11/2013
Nice flavor. I am not sure if it makes enough of a difference for our guests using this high end coffee over the cheaper stuff, but since I drink it myself, I like to have the more natural decafienation methods, and will spend the extra so it's not just something to sell, but something I feel ok drinking myself.
Jennifer B. Posted on 10/19/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register