Ellis Mezzaroma Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ground Coffee 2.5 oz. Packet - 24/Case
Other Available Types:
- Ground beans are ready to brew
- A blend of premium-quality coffee beans
- Rich, medium-roast brew
- Perfect for diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and more
- Pre-portioned packets ensure consistent flavor in every brew
- Contains natural antioxidants
Ensure you never run out of your customers' favorite coffee! Our bulk coffees are blended from the finest selection of beans and are available in both regular and decaffeinated to suit your needs.
|Package Size||2.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes medium roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Medium roasted coffee provides a balanced flavor with an appealing aroma and some acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 420 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, medium roast coffee contains a medium amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
Delight your customers with the unique and enticing flavors of Ellis Mezzaroma chocolate raspberry truffle coffee! For over 100 years, Ellis Coffee Company has followed the tradition of providing customers with high-quality and great-tasting products. Ellis' Mezzaroma Select Origins line is no exception to these standards - with beans roasted in small batches and specially blended to enhance the defining characteristics of their country of origin, this coffee is sure to become a favorite among your most discerning coffee connoisseurs! This flavored coffee combines rich milk chocolate and luscious raspberry flavors to create a blend reminiscent of the classic Linzer Torte dessert. The decadent balance of flavors makes this chocolate raspberry truffle blend a great addition to your specialty coffee offerings.
Already ground, this blend comes ready to brew, helping to save you time and fill drink orders more quickly! Plus, the 2.5 oz. portioned packets ensure consistent flavor with every brew. Filled with natural antioxidants, coffee is a great morning beverage for your more health conscious patrons as well! Offering a flavor profile that is sweet and smooth, this medium roast chocolate raspberry truffle coffee is a great complement to breakfast or dessert items. Serve up a hot cup of fresh-brewed coffee, or pour over ice for a uniquely-flavored chilled beverage that customers will love - the possibilities are limitless! Ideal for coffee shops, hotels, diners, bistros, and more, Ellis Mezzaroma chocolate raspberry truffle coffee is the perfect pick-me-up for any setting.
Each packet makes approximately 8-10 cups of brewed coffee in a commercial drip brewer.
Frequently Purchased Together
Ellis Mezzaroma Swiss Chocolate Almond Ground Coffee 2.5 oz. Packet - 24/Case
Ellis Mezzaroma French Vanilla Brulee Ground Coffee 2.5 oz. Packet - 24/Case
Ellis Mezzaroma Heavenly Hazelnut Cream Ground Coffee 2.5 oz. Packet - 24/Case
Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herb Tea - 28/Box
Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon - 28/Box
Bigelow Mint Medley Herb Tea - 28/Box
Bigelow Lemon Lift Tea - 28/Box
Bigelow Orange & Spice Herb Tea - 28/Box
Bigelow Cinnamon Apple Herb Tea - 28/Box
Bigelow Earl Grey Tea - 28/Box
Crown Beverages Emperor's Blend Coffee 2 oz. Packet - 80/Case
People Talk About:coffee desserts chocolate delicious great flavor family Ellis dessert definitely
This chocolate raspberry truffle coffee is delicious what a great year and you get separated 2.5 ounce containers so it's perfect for one single pot of coffee and it tastes delicious
Mike R. from REGARDLESS Posted on 08/24/2017
This Ellis brand gourmet coffee is great any day!! It pairs well with chocolate or heavy fruit desserts!! It is definitely a dessert coffee instead of morning coffee!!
Eric K. Posted on 03/09/2013
This coffee has been a hit with family and friends. We use it at least weekly and have chosen to use it with a percolator for best flavor. It is also good cold.
Jennifer B. Posted on 10/04/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register