Ellis Mezzaroma 2.5 oz. 1854 Roast Coffee Packet - 24/Case
Other Available Types:
- Ready to brew
- A blend of premium-quality coffee beans
- Robust, dark brew
- Perfect for diners, coffee shops, waiting rooms, and more
- Pre-portioned packets ensure consistent flavor in every brew
- Contains natural antioxidants
Ensure you never run out of your customers' favorite coffee! Our bulk coffees are blended from the finest selection of beans and are available in both regular and decaffeinated to suit your needs.
|Package Size||2.5 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes dark roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Dark roasted coffee provides a heavy, full body flavor with a slight taste of spice. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 445 degrees Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, dark roast coffee contains a low amount of caffeine in comparison to other roasts.
Delight your customers with the bold and enticing flavors of Ellis Mezzaroma 1854 Roast coffee! For over 100 years, Ellis Coffee Company has followed the tradition of providing customers with high-quality and great-tasting products. Ellis' Mezzaroma Select Origins line is no exception to these standards - with beans roasted in small batches and specially blended to enhance the defining characteristics of their country of origin, this coffee is sure to become a favorite among your most discerning coffee connoisseurs! Named in tribute to the company's founding year, the 1854 Roast offers an intriguing blend of the finest Central and South American coffee beans roasted to perfection. Already ground, this blend comes ready to brew, helping to save you time and fill drink orders more quickly! Plus, the 2.5 oz. portioned packets ensure consistent flavor with every brew. Rather than taking the time to grind whole beans for every order, you can quickly grab a fresh packet for each new pot you brew.
Featuring just the right amount of caffeine, this coffee is sure to get your customers up and going at any time of day. Filled with natural antioxidants, coffee is a great morning beverage for your more health conscious patrons as well! Offering a flavor profile that is simultaneously bold and smooth, this 1854 Roast features a strong, full-bodied taste that Coffee enthusiasts will love. Serve up a hot cup of fresh-brewed black coffee, or pour over ice for a uniquely-flavored chilled beverage that customers will love. For a truly customized and specialty coffee beverage, add a splash of flavoring syrup to each hand crafted cup. The possibilities are limitless! Ideal for coffee shops, hotels, diners, waiting rooms, and lobbies, Ellis Mezzaroma 1854 Roast coffee is the perfect pick-me-up for any setting.
Each 2.5 oz, packet is already ground and preportioned to make 8-10 cups with a commercial drip brewer, taking all of the measuring and guesswork out of making coffee
People Talk About:great Ground taste Roast recommended quantity quality price pleasant Mezzaroma
The Ellis Mezzaroma Roast Ground Ground has a pleasant aroma and a great taste. The price is great for the quality and quantity of coffee. Highly recommended!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register