Great product. Very attractive price as well. We have been using these for almost 2 years now. Guests love that we have compostable starts, and we don't have to sift them out in dish station either and they can go into compost with the rest of the food.
- Made with 100% renewable materials
- Ideal as a refill option for bulk straw dispensers
- Great for water, juice, and soda
- 7 3/4" length
You May Also Need View All Items
- Vollrath 3802-06 Straw Boss Double Sided Bulk Unwrapped Straw Dispenser - Black
- Vollrath 3802-12 Straw Boss Double Sided Bulk Unwrapped Straw Dispenser - Dark Walnut Woodgrain
- Vollrath 3802-28 Straw Boss Double Sided Bulk Unwrapped Straw Dispenser - Stainless Steel
- Vollrath 3825-02 Straw Boss Single Sided Bulk Unwrapped Straw Dispenser - Red
- Vollrath 3825-06 Straw Boss Single Sided Bulk Unwrapped Straw Dispenser - Black
- Vollrath 3825-12 Straw Boss Single Sided Bulk Unwrapped Straw Dispenser - Dark Walnut Woodgrain
- Vollrath 3825-28 Straw Boss Single Sided Bulk Unwrapped Straw Dispenser - Stainless Steel
|Length||7 3/4 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between these types of straws?
- Straws are available in a variety of diameters based on their intended purpose and function. Sip straws are approximately 1/8" in diameter and used for cocktails and sipping on hot drinks. Jumbo straws are often the standard size for various beverages and measure around 1/4”. Super jumbo straws are also around 1/4” in diameter and some even feature built-in spoons for thick drinks. Milkshakes and smoothies are great for drinking out of Giant straws thanks to their 5/16" diameters, and Colossal straws at approximately 1/2" in diameter are perfect for frozen concoctions.
- Can I use this straw with hot beverages?
- This straw is recommended for use with cold liquids only and should not be stored in temperatures exceeding 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How durable are these straws?
- Due to their PLA construction, these straws are more fragile than traditional plastic straws and are more susceptible to cracking if they're bent.
- Since these are jumbo straws, does that mean that they will work well for slushies and other thicker drinks?
- Jumbo straws are best for pure liquid beverages such as water, juice, and soda. If you're looking for something for thicker drinks like slushies, smoothies, or milkshakes, our giant or super jumbo straws are just what you're looking for! Or, for your extra thick drinks, colossal straws are an excellent choice.
Show your customers that you are committed to going green with these Eco-Products EP-ST710 7 3/4" compostable unwrapped clear drink straws. Made from PLA, or "corn plastic", a 100% renewable resource, these eco-friendly straws are sure to reduce your business' carbon footprint.
The straws are BPI certified, ASTM approved, and fully compostable in commercial compost facilities. Since they come bulk packaged and unwrapped, these straws make an ideal refill option for bulk straw dispensers! These jumbo sized straws are best suited for use with pure liquid beverages such as juice, soda, and water.
Length: 7 3/4"
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
People Talk About:straws straw great love regular compostable ecofriendly plastic awesome price
These straws are great. No complaints. They work just like a regular straw should but we feel good knowing they are compatible and will break down and not be part of the straw situation harming wildlife and the oceans.
I like these straws. The straw stays firm even under hard use. The corn plastic is fully compostable. I ended the straw controversy with these
Great product especially for an eco-friendly product! Straws function like normal straws, no wrappers helps to cut down on waste. Great for Eco-conscious businesses concerned about their carbon footprint.
These are a great alternative to your standard plastic straws. I hate to use plastic but these are a great option if you serve drinks that don't hold up well with paper straws.
We bought these because we'd love to cut out straws - but we work in film, and if you have makeup/prosthetics on, it's really handy to have a straw. We learned how wasteful just a straw a day can be, and these are a great alternative. These are no different than a regular straw... just no guilt attached. :)
This is a really fantastic strong strong durable well-made the price for if little expensive but the fact that the eco-friendly is worth it to
We love these straws! They are so much more sturdier than your average straw. Our customers love that they are eco-friendly and the price point is great.
I used these straws at my eco-friendly wedding. They look and feel like regular straws, but they are compostable. A perfect addition to a green wedding.
Fabulous product. Regular straws should be banned because of the terrible harm they do in the environment, killing sea and wild life by the million. Please everyone, buy these eco straws. They do a great job but then degrade naturally after use rather than going into land fills or water ways and taking decades to decompose like regular straws. Another plus is if they end up in the garden due to untidy guests they degrade and don't end up in the flower beds for the next ten years!
First and foremost, I got these straws because they are eco friendly. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. They are extremely sturdy. I love this product and highly recommend it.
I LOVE these straws. We use them at home, and they are great for cool drinks and such. Be careful NOT to let them touch hot surfaces,though. They will start to warp.
Just ordered these straws to go with my clear cups I have been purchasing for quite sometime. I like these much better than any other straw I was using previously. Will order again.
The straws seem A-OK to us. They are a little more brittle than the non-compostable straw we stocked. However, we really had to bend them hard to get them to crack. When it cracked, it didn't split but cracked across the straw -- seems fine to me. We will switch to this straw as soon as we run through our current disposable version.
Awesome product, we recently decided to try our best and "go green" in the store and these are AWESOME for that....They are a strong plastic and its made of a compostable material too!! AWESOME PRODUCT!!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register