$132.68/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$134.77/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$138.49/Case|
- 100% renewable PLA material
- Environmentally conscious option for restaurants, cafes, and concessions
- Wrapped to keep straw sealed and sanitary prior to use
- For use with cold beverages only
- Giant size is ideal for thicker beverages such as milkshakes, smoothies, and slushies
- Choice Clear PET Plastic Cold Cup - 24 oz. - 600/Case
- Choice Clear PET Plastic Cold Cup - 20 oz. - 600/Case
- Choice Clear PET Plastic Cold Cup - 16 oz. - 1000/Case
- Choice Clear PET Plastic Cold Cup - 12 oz. - 1000/Case
- Choice Clear Flat Lid with Straw Slot - 9, 12, 16, 20, and 24 oz. - 1000/Case
- Choice Clear Dome Lid with Hole - 9, 12, 16, 20, and 24 oz. - 1000/Case
|Length||7 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between these types of straws?
- Straws are available in a variety of diameters based on their intended purpose and function. Sip straws are approximately 1/8" in diameter and used for cocktails and sipping on hot drinks. Jumbo straws are often the standard size for various beverages and measure around 1/4”. Super jumbo straws are also around 1/4” in diameter and some even feature built-in spoons for thick drinks. Milkshakes and smoothies are great for drinking out of Giant straws thanks to their 5/16" diameters, and Colossal straws at approximately 1/2" in diameter are perfect for frozen concoctions.
Make the environmentally friendly choice and serve your beverages with the EcoChoice 7 3/4" green giant compostable wrapped PLA straw. Made of 100% renewable PLA material, this straw is a great alternative to traditional plastic straws. To promote safe, sanitary use, these straws come individually wrapped. This also makes them perfect for use in bulk straw dispensers.
The giant size of this straw makes it great for thicker beverages such as milkshakes, smoothies, and slushies. It is ideal for use with cold beverages only. This straw is an eco-conscious option for restaurants, cafes, and concessions making an effort to reduce their carbon footprints.
Length: 7 3/4"
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
BPI Approved Cert # 10528588-3
This product is certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) as compostable in a commercial composting facility.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register