Delfield GUR27P-S 27" Undercounter Refrigerator with 5" Casters
- Strong stainless steel top and front ideal for commercial use
- Features an intuitive electronic temperature control system
- Door hinge closes automatically up to 90 degrees and stays open past 90 degrees
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Energy-efficient hot gas system prevents evaporator condensate
- Uses environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant
- Includes 2 gray epoxy coated shelves
- Comes with a set of 5" casters (2 front locking)
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need
|Delfield GUR27P-S Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||8.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield GUR27P-S Details
Provide out of the way, refrigerated food storage thanks to this Delfield GUR27P-S 27" undercounter refrigerator. Space may be a limiting factor, but this unit is designed to maximize your storage capacity without taking up more room in your floor plan. Its durable stainless steel top and front are strong for frequent use, providing you with a longer-lasting unit. The easy-to-use electronic control system also allows you to set precise temperatures and monitor the refrigerator accurately.
Inside, 2 gray epoxy coated shelves make it easy to organize product in an optimal manner. This refrigerator also makes unloading and loading product a breeze. Each door hinge is designed to close automatically up to 90 degrees, or stay open past 90 degrees.
Equipped with a 1/5 hp compressor and running on R-290 refrigerant with an Ozone Depletion Potential of 0 and Global Warming Potential of 3, this refrigerator keeps your items cool between 36-40 degrees Fahrenheit. The high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and door gasket also conserve energy for increased efficiency. It comes with a set of 5" casters (2 front locking) so that you can easily move the unit for maintenance. This unit requires an 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 8.20 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Delfield GUR60P-S 60" Undercounter Refrigerator with 5" Casters
Delfield GUR32P-S 32" Undercounter Refrigerator with 5" Casters
Delfield GUR72P-S 72" Undercounter Refrigerator with 5" Casters
Delfield GUR24P-S 24" ADA Height Undercounter Refrigerator with 3" Casters
Delfield GUR24P-S 24" Undercounter Refrigerator
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register