- Strong stainless steel top and front ideal for commercial use
- Features a front-breathing design and intuitive electronic temperature control system
- Each drawer can hold (2) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately)
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Energy-efficient hot gas system prevents evaporator condensate
- Uses environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Drawer gasket designed to be removed without tools
- 3" casters makes it easy to move for cleaning; features ADA-compliant working height
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield GUR27P-D 27" Front Breathing Undercounter Refrigerator with Two Drawers and 3" Casters
- Delfield GUR32P-D 32" Front Breathing Undercounter Refrigerator with Two Drawers and 3" Casters
- Delfield GUR48P-D 48" Front Breathing Undercounter Refrigerator with Four Drawers and 3" Casters
- Delfield GUR60P-D 60" Front Breathing Undercounter Refrigerator with Four Drawers and 3" Casters
- Delfield GUR72P-D 72" Front Breathing Undercounter Refrigerator with Six Drawers and 3" Casters
|Delfield "GUR24P-D W/3"" CASTERS" Specs|
|Shipping Weight||162 lb.|
|Depth||31 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||4.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Features|| ADA Compliant|
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
|Number of Drawers||2 Drawers|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield "GUR24P-D W/3"" CASTERS" Details
Provide out of the way, refrigerated food storage thanks to this Delfield GUR24P-D 24" front breathing ADA height undercounter refrigerator with 2 drawers. This unit maximizes your storage capabilities without using a lot of space, and provides a place for storing ingredients. Its durable stainless steel top and front are strong for frequent use, providing you with a longer-lasting unit. The easy-to-use electronic control system also allows you to set precise temperatures and monitor the refrigerator accurately.
To keep backup ingredients close at hand, each drawer can hold (2) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately.) Each drawer also has an energy-efficient gasket that can easily be removed without tools for cleaning or repair. 4 adapter bars are included with each drawer.
Equipped with a 1/5 hp compressor and running on R-290 refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential of 0 and global warming potential of 3, this refrigerator keeps your items cool between 36-40 degrees Fahrenheit. The high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation also conserves energy for increased efficiency. It comes with a set of 3" casters (2 front locking) so that you can easily move the unit for maintenance. They also make the unit's height ADA compliant. This unit requires an 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 5/8"
Capacity: 4.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Delfield "GUR24P-D W/3"" CASTERS"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register