Great for grilling! The extra long handle keeps your hand from being kept over the fire while grabbing the food from the back of the grill. Only down side is the slimy wooden handle, it does not feel clean.
$6.45/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Features a durable stainless blade
- Guaranteed to give you the longevity you need
- Brass rivets ensure a solid attachment of the smooth wood handle to the full-tang blade
- Easy-to-grip handle is cool to the touch
- Extra-long handle keeps hands a safe distance from heat
|Length||20 3/4 Inches|
|Blade Length||10 Inches|
|Blade Width||3 Inches|
|Blade / Head Material||Stainless Steel|
|Features||Extra Long Handle|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
Quickly and easily flip meats, poultry, and vegetables on your flat top griddle with this 10" x 3" solid turner with round blade and extra-long wood handle! Featuring an extra-long wood handle, this turner is designed to keep hands a safe distance from heat, improving safety while maximizing efficiency. A round stainless steel blade effortlessly lifts hamburgers, chicken breasts, and grilled vegetables off the griddle surface, making for easy flipping and removal. The rounded corners protect the product from punctures, preserving product quality to boost customer satisfaction. At the same time, the durable stainless steel blade is guaranteed to give you the longevity you need, and a special hardening process on the blade results in excellent corrosion resistance, too.
This turner is perfect for restaurants, caterers, food trucks, and concession stands. Anywhere where a flat top griddle is present, this turner is sure to fit right in. Brass rivets ensure a solid attachment of the smooth wood handle to the full-tang blade, while the handle itself offers an easy-to-grip surface that's cool to the touch. Plus, this turner is easy-to-clean and durable, too!
Handle Length: 7 3/4"
Blade Length: 10"
Blade Width: 3"
Overall Length: 20 3/4"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft E5616 9 1/2" Stainless Steel Coarse Grater with Black FirmGrip Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars8" x 3" Perforated Blade Turner with Round Blade and Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 131PE 12 3/4" Stainless Steel Perforated Spoon
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft SSC18 12" x 3" Stainless Steel Slanted Edge Grill Scraper with Long Wooden Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars24" Chrome Plated Round-Faced Potato Masher with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft LT14ST 8" x 3" Solid Turner - Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars8" x 3" Flexible Solid Turner with Round Blade and Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars14" Flexible Stainless Steel Solid Spatula / Turner
People Talk About:handle long turner great grill hand extra flat grilling grills
Love this to use on my griddle and my grill. The long handle and blade helps when you're cooking with high heat. Burgers can be flipped 2 at a time with these.
This is an excellent turner to use on the flat top as you don't have to hold your hand over the heat while reaching the back.
These turners are expertly manufactured and provide an excellent griddle or grilling spatula that is durable and easy to maintain. The long blade and handle have just the right flexibility to make it follow the surface with little effort. I prefer the wood handles. They don't get too hot and are comfortable even after long use.
This is a nice long turner that helps to keep you from getting burned on the flat top. Good quality for the price and has held up to everyday use.
Purchased for use on a large size grill. This item has held up very well to repeated use and cleaning. Wooden handle holds up well to cleaning also.
Amazing Long Handle turner, no more burns in the hand, is efective, works really great, great estability, great shape, the wood handle don´t get hot, its perfect
I love this item. It's really long, so for my gas stove, it allows me to get to the food at the back of the griddle, without burning me hand on the flames. I use the rounded edge spatula for fried eggs, to avoid puncturing the yolks.
This turner was a good purchase. Excellent for grills and great for regular service too. I'd stock up and buy several to match in your kitchen.
What a great spatula/Turner this is really like that extra long handle on it really good for working on those big grills when I start firing up won't burn your hand is a nice well-made spatula it like the wooden handle
This is a good long handle turner. The handle is made to not come off which will make this a longer lasting instrument with every day use. Quality is very high for the price.
These long handle turners are perfect for not only flipping burgers and other items on a flat top, but keeps yourself from getting burned often.
I like this turner very well. It's flexible but not flimsy. Also I am able to flip and move my food without being so close to the heat which is great for me.
Had a customer that need a long turner and here you go. Found the 10 x 3 turner with an extra long handle and it worked perfectly.
bought this item for home use for outdoor grilling. I wanted an extra long handle to get to the back of the grill. I like the size of flat spatula itself, large enough to flip big burgers or chicken. Would recommend this item
This turner does the job, it is not as sturdy as some of the more expensive ones, but it does keep you from having to reach too far onto a hot grill.
We use these turners for grilling at the summer camp. Our cooks enjoy the long wood handle, which stays cool even near the hot grills. This item is great value for the money and has held up well after months of use.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register