- Makes (2) 4" x 6" brussels style waffles simultaneously; 40 waffles per hour
- Non-stick cooking grids form perfectly cooked 4" x 6" waffles in diameter without batter sticking
- Cooking grids open 180 degrees to ensure plates are evenly filled with batter for optimal cooking
- Temperature adjusts up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit
- Green power light indicates the unit is on; orange light indicates pre-heating
- Carlisle 4011400 Sparta Spectrum 7" High-Heat Waffle Maker and Panini Griddle Brush with Teflon® Bristles
Wake up your hungry customers with thick, fluffy waffles using this Carnival King WBS180 brussels / liege style belgian waffle maker!
The Carnival King WBS180 waffle maker makes quick work of your signature breakfast or sweet snack dishes! This unit can be used to make both Brussels and Liege style waffles – just modify your batter and presentation accordingly! Capable of cooking 40 waffles per hour, this waffle maker can keep up even with the busiest rush at your diner, cafe, or hotel breakfast bar. And, thanks to its intuitive controls and (2) cool-touch handles, this efficient unit makes the cooking process a breeze!
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Non-Stick Cooking Grids
This unit's aluminum, non-stick coated grids prevent batter from sticking to the surface, allowing you to create perfectly cooked 4" x 6" waffles every time. Plus, the cooking grids open 180 degrees to ensure that batter fills the plates evenly while also providing easy product removal.
For added safety, this waffle maker features cool-touch handles that help to prevent accidental burns. These handles boast an ergonomic design, making them comfortable to operate even with repetitive motions during your busy services.
This unit's thermostatic control allows you to adjust the temperature up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you the flexibility to create light to golden brown waffles.
A green power light indicates that the unit is on, while an orange heating light lets you know when the cooking grids are warmed up and ready to use.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- 22 13/16 Inches
- 12 5/8 Inches
- 7 1/3 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Carnival King WBM26DGT Non-Stick Double Belgian Waffle Maker with Digital Timer and Temperature Controls - 120V
- Carnival King WSM22 Non-Stick Double Waffle Maker with Timers - 120V
- Carnival King WBM13DGT Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker with Digital Timer and Temperature Controls - 120V
- Carnival King WBM13 Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker with Timer - 120V
- Carnival King WBM26 Non-Stick Double Belgian Waffle Maker with Timers - 120V
- Carnival King WSM11 Non-Stick Single Waffle Maker with Timer - 120V
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register