- Makes 20 Belgian waffles per hour to keep up with busiest rush
- Non-stick cooking grids form perfect waffles up to 7 1/2" in diameter without batter sticking
- Cooking grids rotate 180 degrees to ensure even cooking on both sides
- Temperature adjusts up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit; 5 minute audible timer
- Green power light indicates the unit is on; orange light indicates pre-heating
- Carlisle 4011400 Sparta Spectrum 7" High-Heat Waffle Maker and Panini Griddle Brush with Teflon® Bristles
Serve fluffy, thick waffles to your hungry customers with this Carnival King WBM13 belgian waffle maker!
A great addition to any kitchen, this belgian waffle maker is perfect for diners, cafes, and hotel breakfast bars. Powerful and efficient, it is designed to keep up with your busiest rush. Plus, it comes with all of the necessary features to quickly create great tasting waffles!
ETL, US & Canada
This product has been certified by ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, to meet applicable electrical product safety standards required for use in the United States and Canada.
This product complies with the standards imposed by Conformance European (CE).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This product has been certified by ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, to meet applicable electrical product safety standards required for use in the United States.
This product has been certified by ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, to meet applicable sanitation standards required for use in the United States and Canada.
"Works great for all of our breakfast catering needs. Perfect timing action makes perfect waffles every time. We use it often and never had any complaints."Read More Reviews
Thanks to their non-stick coating, these aluminum grids prevent batter from getting glued to the surface, allowing you to form the perfect waffle up to 7 1/2" in diameter every time.
Perfect Golden Brown
Great for cafes and hotel breakfast bars, this waffle maker bakes 20 waffles per hour to keep up with your busiest rush.
Rotating Cooking Grids
There's nothing worse than cooking one side of your waffle to golden perfection only to be left with the other side under cooked. With the ability to rotate this unit 180 degrees, you can be sure you're cooking each waffle evenly.
Not only is this handle designed to be easy-to-hold, but its cool-touch qualities also help prevent accidental burns, making it a safe option in your kitchen!
With temperature from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, you can easily adjust the dial to your exact specifications for light to golden brown waffles.
A green power light notifies you that the unit is on and the orange heating light lets you know when the cooking grids are warmed up and ready to use.
With an audible timer, you can set your waffle maker for up to 5 minutes and walk away to complete other tasks. The audible "ding" will let you know when your waffle is cooked to perfection and ready to be plated.
Easy to Clean
Conveniently located beneath the baker, this drip tray is great for catching any spilled batter or cooked waffle crumbs. Just remove the tray and wash it after each shift to keep your work area clean and organized.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- 10 Inches
- 21 Inches
- 11 3/4 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Carnival King WBM26DGT Non-Stick Double Belgian Waffle Maker with Digital Timer and Temperature Controls - 120V
- Carnival King WSM22 Non-Stick Double Waffle Maker with Timers - 120V
- Carnival King WBM26 Non-Stick Double Belgian Waffle Maker with Timers - 120V
- Carnival King WBS46 Brussels Style Waffle Maker with Timer - 120V
- Carnival King WBS180 Brussels / Liege Style Belgian Waffle Maker - 120V
- Carnival King WSM11 Non-Stick Single Waffle Maker with Timer - 120V
16 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
6 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
3 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register