This waffle maker was a perfect addition to my Belgian concept. Timer is awesome for consistency! Very affordable! I actually think it is quite easy to keep clean. Will most likely buy a second one to accommodate volume!
- Makes (2) 4" x 6" brussels style waffles simultaneously; 40 waffles per hour
- Non-stick cooking grids form perfectly cooked 4" x 6" waffles in diameter without batter sticking
- Temperature adjusts up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit; 5 minute audible timer
- Cooking grids open 90 degrees for easy product removal
- Green power light indicates the unit is on; orange light indicates pre-heating
Wake up your hungry customers with thick, fluffy waffles using this Carnival King WBS46 brussels style waffle maker!
The Carnival King WBS46 brussels style waffle maker makes quick work of your signature breakfast dishes! Capable of cooking 40 waffles per hour, this waffle maker can keep up even with the busiest rush at your diner, cafe, or hotel breakfast bar. And, thanks to its intuitive controls and audible 5 minute timer, this efficient unit makes the cooking process a breeze!
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
"This is a great waffle maker! The timer is perfect so that the waffles don't burn. The cook time on the waffles is perfect quick."Read More Reviews
Non-Stick Cooking Grids
This unit's aluminum, non-stick coated grids prevent batter from sticking to the surface, allowing you to create perfectly cooked 4" x 6" waffles every time. Plus, the cooking grids open 90 degrees for easy product removal.
For added safety, this waffle maker features a cool-touch handle that helps to prevent accidental burns. It also boasts an ergonomic design, making it comfortable to operate even with repetitive motions during your busy services.
This unit's thermostatic control allows you to adjust the temperature up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you the flexibility to create light to golden brown waffles.
A green power light indicates that the unit is on, while an orange heating light lets you know when the cooking grids are warmed up and ready to use.
5 Minute Audible Timer
A convenient audible 5 minute timer allows you set the time and walk away so you can carry on with other tasks around your busy kitchen or concession stand.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:13 3/8 Inches
- Depth:14 9/16 Inches
- Height:10 5/8 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCarnival King WBM26 Non-Stick Double Belgian Waffle Maker with Timers - 120V
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCarnival King WSM22 Non-Stick Double Waffle Maker with Timers - 120V
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCarnival King WBM26DGT Non-Stick Double Belgian Waffle Maker with Digital Timer and Temperature Controls - 120V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarnival King WBM13 Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker with Timer - 120V
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCarnival King WBM13DGT Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker with Digital Timer and Temperature Controls - 120V
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCarnival King WSM11 Non-Stick Single Waffle Maker with Timer - 120V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarnival King WBS180 Brussels / Liege Style Belgian Waffle Maker - 120V
People Talk About:waffle waffles clean easy great maker perfect affordable buy job
This waffle maker will get the job done. I like that I can control the heat, but it’s hard to clean and takes a long time to warm up.
I highly recommend and buy it again! Simple to use and does a great job with waffles, the size, and shape of waffles are a plus too
This is an affordable great waffle machine. Easy to use and easy to clean. It is good for Bindi waffle. recommend for small deli or dessert shop.
This is a great waffle maker! The timer is perfect so that the waffles don't burn. The cook time on the waffles is perfect quick.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register