This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cal-Mil 3337-1520-14 20" x 15" x 1/2" Natural Resin Grooved Cutting Board
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- High-tech resin composite construction is heat, chemical, and warp resistant
- Safe to use with serrated knives
- Can withstand temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Groove design around perimeter catches juices and food runoff
- Smooth surface easily wipes clean after every use
Other Products from this Line
Cal-Mil 3337-1824-13 24" x 18" x 1/2" Black Resin Grooved Cutting Board
plus $82.49 / Each
Cal-Mil 3337-612-13 12" x 6" x 1/2" Black Resin Grooved Cutting Board
plus $15.49 / Each
Cal-Mil 3337-1218-14 18" x 12" x 1/2" Natural Resin Grooved Cutting Board
plus $43.99 / Each
Cal-Mil 3337-612-14 12" x 6" x 1/2" Natural Resin Grooved Cutting Board
plus $15.49 / Each
Cal-Mil 3337-1520-13 20" x 15" x 1/2" Black Resin Grooved Cutting Board
plus $62.99 / Each
Cal-Mil 3337-1218-13 18" x 12" x 1/2" Black Resin Grooved Cutting Board
plus $43.99 / Each
|Cal-Mil 3337-1520-14 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden cutting board?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your board begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe mineral oil or wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the board. Then, apply a thin coating with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the board, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood cutting board will make it feel sticky or oily. Be sure to dry it completely before storage to prevent mold.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Cal-Mil 3337-1520-14 Details
Protect your countertops from cuts and contamination with this Cal-Mil 3337-1520-14 20" x 15" x 1/2" natural resin grooved cutting board! Designed with simplicity and functionality in mind, its classic rectangular shape provides ample space for preparing your ingredients. This cutting board is the perfect addition to any commercial kitchen or catering service. Beautifully crafted, its resin material is durable and easy on your knives' edges.
This cutting board is grooved to catch juices and food runoff before the runoff leaves the board and leaks onto your food preparation space. A hole in the corner of the board makes it easy to hang up for simple, sanitary storage and also provides convenient handling and transportation. This cutting board is a warm, natural color that adds sophistication and is ideal for use at a serving station or elsewhere in your establishment. Handy and effective, this cutting board makes an excellent addition to any kitchen or front-of-house application! It is easy to clean and reuse for everyday use.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:cutting great Board Wood weight vegetables quality Natural looks hung
The Cal-Mil Natural Wood Cutting Board- 20" x 15" x 1/2" is a great quality cutting board. It is heavy weight and it looks great on any counter. It can be hung up when not in use and is very durable. This is great for cutting fruits and vegetables.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register