Bought one of these units for my office back in the early '90's. First of all l am a coffee snob. I could care less what it costs, however each and every cup of coffee has to be consistantly perfect. No exceptions ! And this Bunn unit did exactly that. It has been in service now nearly 25 years. Never one (1) service call. It has been reliable to a fault. I love the direct water line connection for a couple key reasons: 1. Saves time and limits steps to brew your first pot. Simply pop out the brew basket, insert a paper filter, drop in your coffee, reinsert the brew basket, then press the start button. A fresh pot of coffee iwill be ready in a couple short minutes. 2. Like l said; " l am a coffee snob "; our direct plumbed water line has three inline Read More
- Brews up to 9 gallons per hour
- 1.5 gallon portable coffee server included
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- 3650W, 120/208-240V
You May Also Need View All Items
- Bunn 20216.0000 Stainless Steel SplashGard Funnel
- Bunn 20157.0001 12 1/2" x 4 3/4" Gourmet Coffee Filter - 1000/Case
- Bunn 20950.0004 1.5GPR-FF Portable 1.5 Gallon Coffee Server with Top Handles and Fast Flow Faucet
- Bunn EQHP-10 Easy Clear Water Filter - 10,000 Gallon Capacity at 1.5 gpm (Bunn 39000.0004)
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Blend Decaf Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Blend Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Finest Premium Blend Coffee Packet 2 oz. - 80/Case
|Bunn 38700.0045 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||21 5/16 Inches|
|Height||26 1/8 Inches|
|Brewer Type||Bulk Dispenser|
|Coffee Filter Size||12 1/2" x 4 3/4"|
|Features|| Hot Water Faucet|
|Output||9 Gallons Per Hour|
|Pressure||20 - 90 PSI|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What type of electrical wiring is required for this model?
- Items listed as 120/208V or 120/240V require 3 wire grounded installation and must be connected to a 208V or 240V service, respectively, in addition to a 120V connection. Items can be rated for both 120/208V and 120/240V and these items are commonly represented as 120/208-240V. This does not necessarily mean the item is dual voltage. Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for more details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Bunn 38700.0045 Details
The Bunn 38700.0045 AXIOM 1 gallon coffee brewer features a 1.5 GPR portable coffee server that allows you to brew coffee in one area and serve it in another, making it perfect for hotels, buffets, or catered events! Thanks to 3650W of power, this brewer can make up to 9 gallons of coffee per hour. It has 0.5 gallon and 1 gallon preset cycles for efficient portioning.
This brewer's coffee extraction is controlled by pre-infusion, pulse brew, and digital temperature controls to provide optimum flavor extraction and a consistent, quality product for your customers. It features an LCD display that makes it simple to monitor temperature setting and brew level from the front of the machine, while electronic diagnostics and a built in tank drain make cleaning and servicing a breeze!
The Bunn AXIOM 1 gallon coffee brewer with portable server must be hardwired; it does not come with a cord and plug. It requires a 120/208-240V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 8 1/2"
Front to Back: 21 5/16"
Height: 26 1/8"
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0010 Axiom DV-APS Airpot Coffee Brewer - Dual Voltage
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0013 Axiom APS Twin Airpot Coffee Brewer - 120/240V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0002 Axiom 15-3 Automatic Coffee Brewer with 3 Lower Warmers - 120V
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0011 Axiom DV-TC Thermal Carafe Coffee Brewer - Dual Voltage
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBunn 38700.0015 Axiom 0/6 Twin 12 Cup Automatic Coffee Brewer with 6 Lower Warmers - 120/208-240V
People Talk About:coffee bunn water clean unit brew brewer filters perfect pots
Bunn coffee maker is the best in the market hands down. Its quick fast and easy to use and clean. Looking for the best commercial coffee maker for coffee shops & gas stations go for Bunn.
this is my number 1 coffee brewer. I have used several ones, but Bunn brewer is one of the best! easy to clean, and easy to use
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register