Bulman A500-12 12" Paper Cutter
$17.20/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$18.49/Each|
Other Available Finishes:
- All in one cutter and dispenser
- Ideal for butcher paper and freezer paper
- Holds up to a 12" diameter roll
- Durable powder coated metal construction
- Double-edged, spring-loaded blade
- Ships unassembled
You May Also Need
Set up your Bulman A500 quickly with these easy-to-follow steps! Once the cutter and paper is in place, you can begin expertly cutting the desired amount of paper.
|Bulman A500-12 Specs|
|Depth||6 1/2 Inches|
|Roll Width||12 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does the blade on this paper cutter not seem very sharp?
- This product has an exposed, spring loaded blade that can’t be too sharp for safety reasons. A good, swift motion will provide you with a very clean cut. Remember, these are not the same as office paper cutters, as they are designed for butcher paper.
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman A500-12 Details
Do you need a nice, clean cut on your butcher paper? This Bulman A500-12 12" standard roll paper cutter smoothly dispenses light or heavyweight kraft and other papers to give you just that! It is made of metal with a light gray, powder-coat finish and cuts evenly, using either side of the double-edged, spring-loaded blade. The rubber feet protect surfaces and it can be mounted onto a wall, countertop, or under counter. This paper cutter holds up to a 9" diameter roll.
Depth: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:paper cutter Bulman rolls butcher years cutters A500 easy food
We had a challenging time locating paper cutters, which is why when we found the 12" Paper Cutter from Bulman, we were delighted to finally have a cutter that meets our expectations and functionality needs.
Folds nicely for easy storage. Simple to load and unload paper rolls. True fit for a 12” roll of butcher or freezer paper. Great value!
I use my 12" Bulman cutter every day in my business, and I have for years. It works as well now as it did years ago. I am a big believer in paper for voidfill, due to its low cost and low environmental impact, and the Bulman cutter makes it easy. I strongly recommend it.
Bulman A500-12 12" Paper Cutter we use it to hold our aluminum foil rolls and Vac seal rolls for dispensing and measuring for packaging our food products
The Bulman paper cutter makes the process of cutting a large number of butcher paper sheets so much easier and less time consuming. Our restaurant serves food on top of butcher paper, therefore it takes a lot of manual labor to cut pieces each day. This makes the job less tiresome.
The Bulman A500 12" Paper cutter is great! This is a very sturdy unit and the cutter is safe but sharp as well. We can tell this unit will last a long time!
Excellent addition to the bakery, I use it for our parchment roll in the decorators station. I've been using one just like it for the past five years at Publix, and its never broken.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register