$38.30/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$39.99/Each|
Other Available Finishes:
- Compact design to maximize space
- Can be mounted on a counter or used as a freestanding unit
- Includes rubber feet for added surface protection on countertops
- Made of sturdy steel with a powder coated finish
- Helps accurately cut packaging materials, gift wrap, freezer or butcher paper, cellophane, and foil
Bulman A500-30 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 4.92 lb.
- 32 Inches
- 6 1/2 Inches
- 8 Inches
- Roll Width
- 30 Inches
- Roll Diameter
- 9 Inches
- Assembly Required
- 1 Roll
- Edge Style
- Made in America
- Paper Cutters
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
- Why does the blade on this paper cutter not seem very sharp?
- This product has an exposed, spring loaded blade that can’t be too sharp for safety reasons. A good, swift motion will provide you with a very clean cut. Remember, these are not the same as office paper cutters, as they are designed for butcher paper.
Bulman A500-30 Details
This Bulman A500-30 30" paper cutter smoothly dispenses light or heavyweight kraft and other papers. Easily fulfill all of your packaging and wrapping needs with this paper cutter! Both compact and convenient, this paper cutter provides an easy way to hold and cut your packaging materials, gift wrap, freezer or butcher paper, cellophane, and foil. Not only can it be mounted on a counter, it can be used as a freestanding unit for optimal mobility within your facility. Plus, it includes rubber feet for added surface protection and stability when used on your countertops.
This paper cutter is made of durable steel with a light gray, powder-coat finish, and is sturdy enough for daily, heavy-duty use. It's designed to hold up to a 9" diameter roll. Once a roll is installed, you can pull out the desired amount of product and quickly tear it along the double-edged, spring-loaded blade, eliminating the need for scissors and a ruler. This paper cutter comes unassembled to save you on shipping costs. This all-in-one paper cutter is sure to increase efficiency and make accurate cuts in your gift shop, deli, or restaurant kitchen.
Depth: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
3 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register