Bulman A500-15 15" Paper Cutter
$21.18/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$21.99/Each|
Other Available Finishes:
- Compact design to maximize space
- Can be mounted on a counter or used as a freestanding unit
- Includes rubber feet for added surface protection on countertops
- Made of sturdy steel with a powder coated finish
- Helps accurately cut packaging materials, gift wrap, freezer or butcher paper, cellophane, and foil
You May Also Need View All Items
15" x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
$10.99 / Each
15" x 700' 40# Pink / Peach Butcher Paper Roll
$14.49 / Each
15" x 1000' 50# Wet Wax Paper Roll
plus $39.49 / Each
15'' x 1000' 40# White Freezer Paper Roll
$21.49 / Each
15" x 1000' 40# Gardenia Premium Paper Roll
plus $35.99 / Each
15" x 700' 40# Premium White True Butcher Paper Roll
plus $15.99 / Each
15" x 1000' 40# PeachTREAT Butcher Paper Roll
plus $31.99 / Each
15" x 1000' 40# Natural Kraft Freezer Paper Roll
plus $25.49 / Each
Set up your Bulman A500 quickly with these easy-to-follow steps! Once the cutter and paper is in place, you can begin expertly cutting the desired amount of paper.
|Bulman A500-15 Specs|
|Depth||6 1/2 Inches|
|Roll Width||15 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Blade Type||Straight Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does the blade on this paper cutter not seem very sharp?
- This product has an exposed, spring loaded blade that can’t be too sharp for safety reasons. A good, swift motion will provide you with a very clean cut. Remember, these are not the same as office paper cutters, as they are designed for butcher paper.
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman A500-15 Details
This Bulman A500-15 15" paper cutter smoothly dispenses light or heavyweight kraft and other papers. Easily fulfill all of your packaging and wrapping needs with this paper cutter! Both compact and convenient, this paper cutter provides an easy way to hold and cut your packaging materials, gift wrap, freezer or butcher paper, cellophane, and foil. Not only can it be mounted on a counter, it can be used as a freestanding unit for optimal mobility within your facility. Plus, it includes rubber feet for added surface protection and stability when used on your countertops.
This paper cutter is made of durable steel with a light gray, powder-coat finish, and is sturdy enough for daily, heavy-duty use. It's designed to hold up to a 9" diameter roll. Once a roll is installed, you can pull out the desired amount of product and quickly tear it along the double-edged, spring-loaded blade, eliminating the need for scissors and a ruler. This paper cutter comes unassembled to save you on shipping costs. This all-in-one paper cutter is sure to increase efficiency and make accurate cuts in your gift shop, deli, or restaurant kitchen.
Depth: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:Paper cutter great cuts butcher price linen A500 breeze Bulman
Makes slicing the paper a breeze. I actually own 2 and use in different parts of the studio. I’ve used for over a year and it’s still as good as the first day.
Bought a roll of freezer paper so naturally had to get a cutter too... this one does a great job holding the roll and is easy to tear evenly from the cutter. very good construction and great price
A decent butcher paper holder for the price. Has holes for mounting upside down on the line. I will note that as you butcher paper gets low the arm tends to pull out and makes clean ripping a bit more difficult
Bulman A500-15 15" Paper Cutter currently holding my vacseal bags and it's very helpful keeping them of my often mouse tables and away from contamination
We ordered the Bulman A500-15 15" Paper Cutter, well we never heard of it but the price was great and so is this item! We will use it for the deli.
This is easy to mount and set up, Workd great, smooth rolling no problems so far. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a wall mount paper cutter.
This is a great product to have for butcher shops or meat markts. this size is perfect for wrapping small cuts of meat or indivudal steaks.
This paper cutter is great for cutting butcher paper with ease! Straight cuts each and every time! Good for covering tables to cut down on linen costs!!
this 15 paper cutter is just the right size and the blade stays sharp cuts with a breeze and keeps the paper held in place very well
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register