Micro Matic MM-A68 68 oz. Acid Beer Line Cleaner - 6/Case
- 68 oz. container with pour handle
- Designed to attack and dissolve harmful organic soils
- Effective in any water temperature
- Low foaming formula
- Integrated surfactant agents offer thorough rinsing of all chemicals
- Recommended for use after every 4-5 cleanings
- Engineered for routine cleaning applications
- Essential for any bar, restaurant, tavern, and more
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Micro Matic MM-A68 CASE OF 6 Specs|
|Package Size||68 oz.|
|Type||Beer Line Cleaners|
Customer questions about this product
- How often should I clean my beer lines?
- For optimal results, all beer lines and equipment should be cleaned with the alkaline solution every two weeks, or with each new flavor/type of product. It is recommended that the acid solution be used after every four or five cleanings. When finished, pay close attention to the water color. If there are still chemicals present, the water will still be color-tinted. Always verify with pH paper as well to ensure that all chemicals have been rinsed out.
Micro Matic MM-A68 CASE OF 6 Details
Give the beer lines within your restaurant, tavern, pub, and more an effective, powerful clean that helps maintain a brewery fresh taste with this Micro Matic MM-A68 68 oz. acid beer line cleaner. The concentrated formulation attacks and dissolves beer stone and other harmful organic soils. Designed with the integrity of your beers' flavor in mind, integrated surfactant agents enable fast and thorough rinsing that ensures all chemicals are washed out of the line.
For extra ease of use, this solution is effective in all water conditions and temperatures. Additionally, a low-foam formulation means less air bubbles and more thorough contact with the line. This saves both time and labor by drastically reducing the amount of excess foam or solution that is left behind by the cleaner, ensuring your beer lines can be up and running once again in no time.
This formula can be administered with any hand-pumped, pressurized, or electrical cleaner. To apply, first dilute 3 oz. of solution per every gallon of water, then use according to the instructions of your cleaning system.
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Micro Matic MM-B68 68 oz. Alkaline Beer Line Cleaner - 6/Case
Micro Matic CFP-1 16 oz. Clean Flo Powder
Micro Matic MM-WA68 68 oz. Acid Wine Line Cleaner - 6/Case
Micro Matic MM-W68 68 oz. Alkaline Wine Line Cleaner - 6/Case
Micro Matic CFP-2 25 lb. / 400 oz. Clean Flo Powder
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register