- Large neck opening means faster servicing
- Lightweight aluminum valve, handle, and lever are durable and corrosion-resistant
- Includes a large pull pin and handle for easy operation
- Heavy-duty steel siphon tubes are threaded for a secure connection
- Tagged in the state of Pennsylvania; may be subject to further inspection depending on the state
|Badger 21008936 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||9.72 lb.|
|Width||7 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Height||16 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| DOT Vehicle Bracket|
|Fire Extinguisher Type||ABC|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a tagged and untagged fire extinguisher?
- Most tagged fire extinguishers can be used immediately upon arrival because they have already been inspected to ensure that they operate properly. Tags are good for 12 months per the NFPA-10 code.
Untagged fire extinguishers must be inspected and tagged before they can be used per federally-mandated rules and regulations.
Badger 21008936 Details
A versatile and highly effective precaution against fires, this Badger Advantage ADV-550 5 lb. tagged fire extinguisher comes with a vehicle bracket to meet regulations for your work truck, van, boat, trailer, or other commercial vehicle! With a UL Rating of 3-A:40-B:C, it is designed for performance against Class A, Class B, and Class C fires for everything from wood and paper, to liquid and gas, and even electrical fires. Its operable temperature range of -40 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit makes it effective in a variety of climates, while its discharge range of 12' to 18' allows you to safely fight fires from a distance.
This extinguisher's aluminum valve, handle, and lever are backed by an aluminum cylinder for a product that is not only lightweight, but also extremely durable and corrosion-resistant. The heavy-duty steel siphon tubes are threaded for a more secure connection than crimped tubes on comparable models. It boasts a large pull pin and handle that combines with an easy-to-read, 2-piece nameplate for simple operation in the event of an emergency. As an added bonus, the large neck opening means faster servicing so you can save money on recharge fees. This unit is tagged in the state of Pennsylvania, it may be subject to further inspection depending on the state. USCG Approval Type A, Size II; Type B:C, Size I.
Width: 7 1/2"
Depth: 4 1/2"
Height: 16 3/8"
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register