Very Sturdy, very glad I bought this when I did. Put out oil fire with ease, with no mess. Only complaint is that the plastic loop that holds the pin in was broken in the mail. Had to replace it with a very thin, breakable zip tie.
Other Available Sizes:
- Non-conductive, designed for electronic equipment fires
- Wall bracket included
- USCG Approval: Type B:C Size I
- Buckeye Wall Bracket for 5 lb. - 10 lb. Fire Extinguishers
- JL Industries 1817F10FX2 Ambassador Series White Fire-Rated Steel Cabinet for 5 lb. Fire Extinguishers with Full Window, 3" Trim, and Semi-Recessed 5 1/2" Depth
- Cato 10501-H Chief White Surface-Mounted Fire Extinguisher Cabinet with Hammer Attachment for 5 lb. Fire Extinguishers
|Shipping Weight||14 lb.|
|Width||8 1/4 Inches|
|Height||17 3/8 Inches|
|Diameter||5 1/4 Inches|
|Fire Extinguisher Type||Carbon Dioxide|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a tagged and untagged fire extinguisher?
- Most tagged fire extinguishers can be used immediately upon arrival because they have already been inspected to ensure that they operate properly. Tags are good for 12 months per the NFPA-10 code.
Untagged fire extinguishers must be inspected and tagged before they can be used per federally-mandated rules and regulations.
The Buckeye 45100 5 lb. carbon dioxide fire extinguisher is designed specifically for combating electronic equipment fires, making it ideal for businesses with sensitive electronics including manufacturing and research facilities, auto dealerships, aircraft and marine service centers and more.
Like all of Buckeye's fire extinguishers, this model boasts a durable aluminum valve assembly for superb strength and corrosion resistance, and heavy duty construction. A wall bracket is included.
- UL Rating 5-B:C
- Industrial-grade construction, powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Metal pull pins and wall bracket for long service life; Rechargeable
- Nameplate has bilingual operating and maintenance instructions
Height: 17 3/8"
Width: 8 1/4"
Unit Diameter: 5 1/4"
This product is considered hazardous under US DOT shipping regulations. Due to the hazardous shipping restrictions, this item requires a signature for delivery and cannot be returned. We are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
People Talk About:engines bought breakable buckeye co2 computer data diesel ease electronics
For our Computer labs and Data rooms, I went with these Buckeye 5lb CO2 extinguishers, These units are recommended for areas with electronics in them as to not damage PC's and server equipment from overspray. We have also used them in the Diesel shops for run-away engines as to not damage the engines further.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register