Badger Advantage ADV-550 5 lb. Dry Chemical ABC Fire Extinguisher with Vehicle Bracket - Untagged and Rechargeable - UL Rating 3-A:40-B:C
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 3 - 125||$31.05/Each|
- Vehicle bracket included
- Large neck opening means faster servicing
- Large pull pin and handle for easy operation; 2-piece nameplate is simple to read
- Aluminum valve, handle, and lever are lightweight yet durable and corrosion-resistant
- Polymer hose strap won't bend or scratch cylinder
- Heavy-duty steel siphon tubes are threaded for a secure connection
- USCG Approval Type A, Size II; Type B:C, Size I
|Width||7 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Height||16 3/8 Inches|
|Features||DOT Vehicle Bracket|
|Fire Extinguisher Type||ABC|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a tagged and untagged fire extinguisher?
- Most tagged fire extinguishers can be used immediately upon arrival because they have already been inspected to ensure that they operate properly. Tags are good for 12 months per the NFPA-10 code.
Untagged fire extinguishers must be inspected and tagged before they can be used per federally-mandated rules and regulations.
A versatile and highly effective precaution against fires, this Badger Advantage ADV-550 5 lb. fire extinguisher comes with a vehicle bracket to meet regulations for your work truck, van, boat, trailer, or other commercial vehicle! With a UL Rating of 3-A:40-B:C, it is designed for performance against Class A, Class B, and Class C fires for everything from wood and paper, to liquid and gas, and even electrical fires. Its operable temperature range of -40-120 degrees Fahrenheit makes it effective in a variety of climates, while its discharge range of 12-18' allows you to safely fight fires from a distance.
This extinguisher's aluminum valve, handle, and lever are backed by an aluminum cylinder for a product that is not only lightweight, but also extremely durable and corrosion-resistant. The heavy-duty steel siphon tubes are threaded for a more secure connection than crimped tubes on comparable models. It boasts a large pull pin and handle that combines with an easy-to-read 2-piece nameplate for simple operation in the event of an emergency. As an added bonus, the large neck opening means faster servicing so you can save money on recharge fees. USCG Approval Type A, Size II; Type B:C, Size I.
Width: 7 1/2"
Depth: 4 1/2"
Height: 16 3/8"
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Fire Extinguisher Labels and Fire Extinguisher Signs
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets and Fire Extinguisher Brackets
Emergency Lights and Exit Signs
First Aid Kits, First Aid Supplies and Eye Wash Stations
Fire Extinguishers and Fire Extinguisher Accessories
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register