- DOT vehicle bracket included
- Large neck opening means faster servicing
- Large pull pin and handle for easy operation
- Aluminum valve, handle, and lever are lightweight yet durable and corrosion-resistant
- Polymer hose strap won't bend or scratch cylinder
- Heavy-duty steel siphon tubes are threaded for a secure connection
- USCG Approval Type B:C, Size I
- Cato 10501-H Chief White Surface-Mounted Fire Extinguisher Cabinet with Hammer Attachment for 5 lb. Fire Extinguishers
- Accuform MGT208CTP Cardstock Fire Extinguisher Tag with Recharge and Inspection Record - 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" - 25/Pack
- Accuform MGT208PTP Plastic Fire Extinguisher Tag with Recharge and Inspection Record - 5 1/4" x 3 1/4" - 25/Pack
- Accuform MGT210CTP Cardstock Fire Extinguisher Tag with Recharge and Reinspection Record - 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" - 25/Pack
- Accuform MGT210PTP Plastic Fire Extinguisher Tag with Recharge and Reinspection Record - 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" - 25/Pack
- Accuform SBTRS217CTP Cardstock Fire Extinguisher Tag with English and Spanish Inspection Record - 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" - 25/Pack
- Shipping Weight
- 5.1 lb.
- 5 1/2 Inches
- 3 1/4 Inches
- 15 Inches
- DOT Vehicle Bracket
- Fire Extinguisher Type
- 2 1/2 Pounds
Customer questions about this product
What is the difference between a tagged and untagged fire extinguisher?
Most tagged fire extinguishers can be used immediately upon arrival because they have already been inspected to ensure that they operate properly. Tags are good for 12 months per the NFPA-10 code.
Untagged fire extinguishers must be inspected and tagged before they can be used per federally-mandated rules and regulations.
Badger 21007865 Details
A versatile and highly effective precaution against fires, this Badger Advantage ADV-250 2.5 lb. fire extinguisher is an excellent choice for schools, general office buildings, and more! It comes with a DOT vehicle bracket to meet regulations for your work truck, van, boat, trailer, or other commercial vehicle! With a UL Rating of 1-A:10-B:C, it is designed for performance against Class A, Class B, and Class C fires for everything from wood and paper, to liquid and gas, and even electrical fires. Its operable temperature range of -40-120 degrees Fahrenheit makes it effective in a variety of climates, while its discharge range of 10-15' allows you to safely fight fires from a distance.
This extinguisher's aluminum valve, handle, and lever are backed by an aluminum cylinder for a product that is not only lightweight, but also extremely durable and corrosion-resistant. The heavy-duty steel siphon tubes are threaded for a more secure connection than crimped tubes on comparable models. It boasts a large pull pin and handle that combines with an easy-to-read 2-piece nameplate for simple operation in the event of an emergency. As an added bonus, the large neck opening means faster servicing so you can save money on recharge fees. USCG Approval Type B:C, Size I.
Width: 5 1/2"
Depth: 3 1/4"
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping and cannot be returned. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
7 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register