This is a perfect kit with that quality and it is safe and very comfortable, if you are thinking about cooking turkey this equipment is ideal. It is very convenient when it comes to cleaning it. I would buy it again
Other Available Types:
- Sturdy steel base with a powerful 55,000 BTU burner
- Large 30 qt. pot is perfect for frying turkeys up to 20 lb.
- Ready-to-use kit includes 12" probe thermometer, 1 oz. marinade injector, poultry rack, and lifting hook
- 360 degree wind guard ensures a strong flame and even cooking
- 5 PSI adjustable regulator for full user control
- Backyard Pro 30 Qt. Stainless Steel Stock Pot / Turkey Fry Pot with Lid and Accessories
- Backyard Pro 10 Qt. Aluminum Fry Pot / Steamer Pot with Basket
- 12" Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Utility Tongs
- 16" Stainless Steel Utility Tongs
- Admiration Canola Frying Oil - 35 lb.
The Backyard Pro 30 qt. turkey fryer kit comes with everything you need to fry up a large turkey!
This Backyard Pro 30 qt. aluminum turkey fryer kit features a stock pot made of durable 18 gauge aluminum for optimum heat conduction. An included 5 PSI adjustable regulator and rubber hose make it easy to hook the burner up to your existing propane tank and start frying turkeys up to 20 lb.!
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
"The Backyard Pro 30 Quart Fryer Kit is great. It includes everything you need to get started. You can even fry chickens, turkey's ect. It is easy to assemble, and easy to clean. the price is great to."Read More Reviews
Frying Your Turkey
Deep frying your turkey is the best way to seal in all of the natural juices without making the bird greasy or fatty. Plus, it makes for a great atmosphere at barbecues, fairs, and other outdoor events!
A solid foundation for your stock pot is important when you're frying outside. This kit features a durable, powder-coated rolled steel stand to make sure the boiling contents stay inside where they belong.
A 5 PSI adjustable regulator and rubber hose ensure steady fuel flow from your existing liquid propane tank to your burner for efficient, consistent results at your outdoor events.
The long probe thermometer measures from 100-750 degrees Fahrenheit, and it comes with a clip to secure it to the side of the pot. A 1 oz. marinade injector allows you to impart your signature flavors.
The included poultry rack holds your bird in place to ensure even oil distribution for a perfectly fried finish every time. The bottom is perforated, providing convenient drainage when you lift your turkey before transferring it to your cooling station.
Fryer Safety Tips
Working with hot oil always adds risk to your standard cooking tasks, but the included lift hook makes removing your freshly fried turkey as safe as possible. Remember to always wear your protective gear when using a fryer. Avoid bare skin exposure and exercise caution at all times.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Aluminum lid:1
- Lifting hook:1
- 12" probe thermometer:1
- 1 oz. marinade injector:1
- Rubber hose:1
- Diameter:12 1/2 Inches
- Height:15 1/2 Inches
- Width:16 Inches
- Depth:16 Inches
- 30 qt. aluminum pot:1
- Perforated poultry rack:1
- 55,000 BTU cast iron burner:1
- Powder-coated steel stand:1
- 5 PSI adjustable regulator:1
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BP30-ALKIT 30 Qt. Deluxe Aluminum Turkey Fryer / Seafood Boiler Kit - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro 32" Double Burner Outdoor Range - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro Stainless Steel Single Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Range - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro Square Single Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Range - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BPSQ-F2B 18 Qt. Dual Basket Fryer / Fish Cooker - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BP30-SSKIT All Stainless Steel 30 Qt. Turkey Fryer / Seafood Boiler Kit - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BPSQ-212 Double Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Outdoor Range with Side Shelves - 110,000 BTU
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro GKIT-FL 32" Double Burner Outdoor Range with 32" Griddle Plate - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro Outdoor Range / Patio Stove with Hose Guard - 210,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro GKIT-HF 32" Double Burner Outdoor Range with 15" Griddle Plate - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro Single Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Range - 110,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BP-FF19 10 Qt. Fish Fryer / Cooker - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro 21" Tall Outdoor Gas Range / Patio Stove - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro 30 Qt. Aluminum Turkey Fry Pot / Stock Pot with Lid and Accessories
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BP-12KIT 30 Qt. Turkey Fryer Kit with Aluminum Stock Pot and Accessories - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 1 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro 32" x 16" Stainless Steel Griddle Plate with 2 1/4" Splash Guard and Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BP16-SSKIT 30 Qt. Turkey Fryer Kit with Stainless Steel Stock Pot and Accessories - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro 36" Stainless Steel Gas Connector Hose and 10 PSI LP Regulator - Male Connection
People Talk About:burner fryer turkey easy nice quality buy chickens everything great
We love our turkey fryer and have used it for everything except frying a turkey. The Burner is a nice quality and is heavy and secure.
Love it!!!!! It's very easy to burn the bottom if you have it too high..... I normally use a double boiler on the eye now.
Turkey fryer was OK quality. thin but ok.. I like the burner holds good . And it's strong. Short and strong.. might buy another burner for someone (:
purchased this to do chickens with, very durable, works well ,nice that the thermometer can go through lid while heating, nice sturdy base good price
The Backyard Pro 30 Quart Fryer Kit is great. It includes everything you need to get started. You can even fry chickens, turkey's ect. It is easy to assemble, and easy to clean. the price is great to.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register