Backyard Pro Square Single Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Outdoor Range with Adjustable Height - 110,000 BTU
$78.99Ships free with Plus
- 16" x 16" cooking surface
- 110,000 BTU liquid propane burner
- Durable, welded steel frame with adjustable height
- Easy-to-attach hose ensures a secure connection
- Features adjustable, regulated heat
You May Also Need
Backyard Pro 30 Qt. Aluminum Turkey Fry Pot / Stock Pot with Lid and Accessories
plus $44.99 / Each
Backyard Pro Weekend Series 30 Qt. Stainless Steel Stock Pot / Turkey Fry Pot with Lid and Accessories
plus $59.99 / Each
Backyard Pro 18 Qt. Aluminum Fry Pot with (2) 11" x 7" x 4" Fry Baskets for Select Outdoor Ranges
plus $24.99 / Each
Backyard Pro 10 Qt. Aluminum Fry Pot / Steamer Pot with Basket
plus $17.99 / Each
|Height||16 - 30 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||16 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What regulators are available for use with this product?
- This model comes standard with a 5 PSI regulator. If you need a replacement regulator or if you would like a 10 PSI regulator to increase burner performance, those items can be found by clicking the "Looking for Replacements" banner on this product page.
- Why would the paint on my burner/range come off after the first use?
- This is normal for painted outdoor ranges, During initial start-up and first use, you may experience some burn-in of the range that includes unpleasant fumes and discoloration of the burner. This process is typical, and after 10-15 minutes the unit will be ready for use.
This Backyard Pro square single burner outdoor patio stove / range provides exceptional cooking performance in a simple, square design. Built to support large stockpots, cast iron skillets, and other cookware, this stove is great for deep frying turkeys, frying fish, steaming clams, and boiling vegetables. An ideal choice for caterer events and summer picnics, this stove provides endless possibilities!
To withstand outdoor use, the 4 legs provide the necessary balance for placement on patios and other hard surfaces for an even, stable cooking platform. Plus, its simple, low-to-the-ground design makes it great for accommodating larger stockpots without worrying about tipping and spilling. For added flexibility, the stove even adjusts in height, bringing the cooking surface up to 30" off of the ground.
With 110,000 BTUs of cooking power, the stove provides ample heat for even, efficient cooking, no matter what's in the pot! The 5 PSI adjustable high performance liquid propane regulator and 36" rubber hose allow the operator to easily control the flame, too. A secure, hose-to-burner connection is essential when working with liquid propane tanks and gas cooking equipment. To prevent leaks, the included hose is easily inserted into the burner for a safe and reliable fit.
Height: 16" or 30"
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register