Very useful and sturdy burner. Well made and easy to put together. Wide surface is nice for my large bottom pans. Works great for my mobile food business. Packs easily in a tote for transport.
$79.99/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Materials:
- 16" x 16" cooking surface
- 55,000 BTU liquid propane burner
- Durable, welded stainless steel frame
- Easy-to-attach hose ensures a secure connection
- Features adjustable, regulated heat
- Backyard Pro 30 Qt. Aluminum Turkey Fry Pot / Stock Pot with Lid and Accessories
- Backyard Pro 30 Qt. Stainless Steel Stock Pot / Turkey Fry Pot with Lid and Accessories
- Backyard Pro Smoke Heavy-Duty Canvas Grilling Apron with Utility Pockets - 32 1/2" x 16 1/2"
- Backyard Pro 18 Qt. Aluminum Fry Pot with (2) 11" x 7" x 4" Fry Baskets for Select Outdoor Ranges
$37.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Backyard Pro 18 Qt. Aluminum Fry Pot with 1 Fry Basket for Select Outdoor Ranges
$37.99/EachOut Of Stock
Customers Also Viewed
Bring the convenience of stove top cooking outdoors with the Backyard Pro Stainless Steel Single Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Range!
Cooking outdoors for catered events or setting up an outdoor cooking area at your restaurant for the warmer months is a great way to add variety to your business or establishment. With a single burner to provide efficient and controlled heat, this stove is perfect for deep frying or steaming. With a simple, yet effective design, this stove adds versatility to your cooking process!
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
"Really nice construction with solid frame. No wobbling. Powerful burner. Good as a back-up stove for outside or for any out-door cooking needs. Good product."Read More Reviews
Durable, Welded Stainless Steel Frame
Built to last, the 4 legs provide the necessary balance so you can confidently set this stove on patios and hard surfaces for an even, stable cooking platform. Plus, this frame's simple, low-to-the-ground design makes it an ideal choice for accommodating larger stockpots without worrying about tipping and spilling.
Powerful Burner for Efficient Heat
55,000 BTUs of cooking power provides enough heat for even, efficient cooking. Plus, the 16" x 16" square frame provides a more stable platform for stockpots and pans than comparably sized round outdoor burner designs.
Protective Wind Guard
Maintaining a strong, clean flame is essential to your outdoor cooking process. The added wind guard prevents your flame from blowing out so you can safely and consistently prepare stews, sauces, and oil for frying.
Adjustable, Regulated Heat
In order to achieve the desired heat output, this model comes with a 5 PSI adjustable high performance liquid propane regulator and 36" rubber hose. With the ability to regulate your heat and control the flame on your stove, you can produce excellent results no matter what you're cooking!
A secure hose-to-burner connection is essential when working with liquid propane tanks and gas cooking equipment. To prevent leaks, the hose included with this model is easily inserted into the burner for a safe and reliable fit!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:16 Inches
- Depth:16 Inches
- Height:12 1/4 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BP30-ALKIT 30 Qt. Deluxe Aluminum Turkey Fryer / Seafood Boiler Kit - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BP30-SSKIT All Stainless Steel 30 Qt. Turkey Fryer / Seafood Boiler Kit - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro 32" Double Burner Outdoor Range - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BPSQ-F2B 18 Qt. Dual Basket Fryer / Fish Cooker - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BP-FF19 10 Qt. Fish Fryer / Cooker - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BP-12KIT 30 Qt. Turkey Fryer Kit with Aluminum Stock Pot and Accessories - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro Square Single Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Range - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro BPSQ-212 Double Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Outdoor Range with Side Shelves - 110,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro Outdoor Range / Patio Stove with Hose Guard - 210,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro Single Burner Outdoor Patio Stove / Range - 110,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro 21" Tall Outdoor Gas Range / Patio Stove - 55,000 BTU
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro GKIT-FL 32" Double Burner Outdoor Range with 32" Griddle Plate - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro GKIT-HF 32" Double Burner Outdoor Range with 15" Griddle Plate - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 1 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro 32" x 16" Stainless Steel Griddle Plate with 2 1/4" Splash Guard and Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBackyard Pro 36" Stainless Steel Gas Connector Hose and 10 PSI LP Regulator - Male Connection
People Talk About:burner outdoor better easy flame nicely stainless steel best bottom
This stainless steel single burner is the best made. I have used it for many years & it has served me well. And the price was just right. A+++++
Excellent product. Stainless Steel makes it the best option to use outdoor without worrying about corrosion. The Gas regulator is easy to attach to Propane Portable Cylinder. Flame adjustment is ok but will require fine tunning the first time to get the proper flame. Great product for Homebrewing or Outdoor cooking.
amazing , there is no one better than this, strong, safe, easy to clean, gives you a lot of security when putting the stock pot on, for its stainless steel so strong and well built, I would recommend it to all
This is a nicely constructed stand and much more convenient than the round ones. It fits better in the outdoor setting. The SS material is well joined and nicely polished. The one drawback as of this writing is the much less than stellar burner. These burners do not reduce flame well without going yellow and sooty and carbonizing the bottom of your pans. For a couple of buck more a better burner would have been appreciated. One other note. the burner immediately starts rusting (its cast iron) and stains the flooring and the stand. I'd advise repainting it before you place it outside with high temperature paint.
Really nice construction with solid frame. No wobbling. Powerful burner. Good as a back-up stove for outside or for any out-door cooking needs. Good product.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register