Definitely great to use to keep the hot foods hot. Only problem is you will need to run another outlet which could get costly for this unit.
Other Available Sizes:
- Attached toggle controls for simple on/off operation to hold food hot after plating
- Metal sheathed elements heat foods to maintain peak serving temperatures without drying out
- Medium-duty stainless steel construction does not sag, includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and directs heat; perfect for cafeterias, restaurants, or buffet lines
- 120V, 1550W, High Wattage, Cord & Plug
You May Also Need View All Items
- Avantco 177PSWCORD15 56" Strip Warmer Cord and Plug Set - 120V
- Avantco 177PSWCHAIN Strip Warmer Support Chains
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 60" x 32"
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 72" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 60" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 72" x 32"
- Avantco 177SWCLEGS "C" Style Designer Stainless Steel Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the Avantco 60" strip warmer with toggle controls.
This strip warmer is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. It uses a durable element to provide plenty of heating power to maintain food's peak serving temperatures but without overcooking or drying out your food.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
"This one has been working great ever since we had it installed. Keeps our chicken fresh and hot for the customers who haven't come to pickup their orders yet."Read More Reviews
1550W of Heating Power
This strip warmer uses a durable metal sheathed element to provide 1550 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. Metal guards support the heating element without affecting heat distribution. This unit comes with a cord and plug for simple plug-and-play installation and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Side-mounted toggle controls are simple to operate and provide one level of heat, so you can be sure your staff does not overheat your foods. Since the controls have only one setting, this warmer is extremely simple to use so that even new employees can get it up and running for the day.
The warmer’s medium-duty stainless steel housing provides durability and corrosion resistance and an exceptional value, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:60 Inches
- Depth:6 1/8 Inches
- Height:2 5/8 Inches
People Talk About:hot great service webstaurants chicken choose contacted customers definitely easy
This one has been working great ever since we had it installed. Keeps our chicken fresh and hot for the customers who haven't come to pickup their orders yet.
This is a powerful heat strip! However, what really impressed us was Webstaurant's service. When we had the switch break on it, we contacted them and they were willing to replace it no questions asked! It is that sort of service that makes it easy for us to choose to shop with Webstaurant Store.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register