Other Available Voltages:
- Perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, or buffet line
- Pre-focused heat pattern covers entire holding surface
- Keeps food at peak serving temperatures without overcooking
- Solid, rigid aluminum housing
- Infinite control type
- Aluminum heat reflectors optimize holding times
|Hatco GRAH-60 208V INFINITE Specs|
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Control Type||Attached Infinite|
|Heating Source||Metal Sheathed / Calrod|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Heating Rods||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I install my food warmer above a heated well?
- Yes, you can. Make sure, however, that you first size and then properly mount the food warmer to ensure safe operation.
- How do I know if I should buy a strip heater with an infinite control?
- An infinite control essentially operates as a timing device and usually replaces the standard on/off toggle switch. Instead of controlling heat, the infinite control turns the heater on and off at your desired frequency. This process only indirectly affects the temperature, but is beneficial for applications in which the operator wants to manually decrease the wattage from its maximum 12.2 amps. Such applications would not entail recipes sensitive to the unit cycling its power. Please note that because toggle switches accommodate more than 12.2 amps, a toggle switch may not be able to be converted into an infinite control in the field.
Hatco GRAH-60 208V INFINITE Details
Keep all your signature menu items hot and tasting fresh out of the oven with this Hatco GRAH-60 60" Glo-Ray infrared strip warmer! The pre-focused heat pattern on this 1400W high wattage strip warmer directs heat from a metal-sheathed element to bathe the entire holding surface, maintaining serving temperature for a longer period of time without continuing to cook the food. A solid aluminum housing eliminates the risk of "sagging" in the middle, and a toggle on/off control makes operation simple.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 6"
Height: 2 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Hatco GRAH-60 208V INFINITE
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register