American Metal Ware 280-00016 Fill Valve Brass
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
American Metal Ware
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
American Metal Ware 280-00016 Fill Valve Brass.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
T&S B-0455 Vacuum Breaker Unit with Adjustable Angle Flanges - 1/2" NPT Ends with 6" Centers
Perlick 63608-3 Breaker Strip Kit
Glastender 07000238 Breaker Strip - 4/Set
All Points 56-1149 Model 9D Dual Check Backflow Preventer with Atmospheric Vent - 1/2" FPT Union Fitting
All Points 56-1150 Model 9D Dual Check Backflow Preventer with Atmospheric Vent - 3/4" FPT Union Fitting
T&S B-0975-GH Vacuum Breaker with Garden Hose Adapters
Insinger D2244 Vac Brkr Disc 3/4
All Points 56-1343 Vacuum Breaker 3/4" NPT - 212 Degrees Fahrenheit Maximum Temperature
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register