Alto-Shaam PD2SYS-72 BK Black Heated Display Case with Curved Glass and Pedestal Base - Full Service 72"
- Full service, operator side doors
- Condensation-free curved glass
- (2) independent heat zones
- Waterless, radiant heat
- 120/208-240V; 4600W
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Alto-Shaam PD2SYS-72 BK 208/240 Specs|
|Height||47 7/8 Inches|
|Well Length||45 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Alto-Shaam PD2SYS-72 BK 208/240 Details
Say goodbye to clouds of steam and foggy windows with the Alto-Shaam PD2SYS-72 BK black full service 72" heated display case! This case features Halo Heat technology that is designed to keep hot foods fresh, moist, and deliciously warm without the need for water thanks to an electric thermal cable providing radiant heat without drying or hot spots. Perfect for use in your cafeteria, buffet, deli, and more, the PD2SYS-72 BK is able to hold a full range of pan sizes to accommodate all your most popular foods.
- Operator side opening includes (1) 10" x 60" work shelf
- Two base heat zones independently controlled by (2) adjustable thermostats with (10) temperature levels
- Five pan zones each hold up to (1) full size pan (12" x 20") and (1) third size pan (12" x 6") up to 4" deep, sold separately
- Case will also accommodate (3) full size sheet pans (18" x 26" x 1"), sold separately
- Condensation-free curved glass display may be lifted at a 90 degree angle for easy cleaning; removable sliding glass doors on the operator side feature "clean sweep" tracks
- Tempered glass operator doors reflect heat back onto products for increased warming and mirror the display for an enhanced merchandising effect!
- Two overhead light zones feature a total of (10) shatterproof bulbs for safety
- Durable stainless steel, pedestal-style base with painted black front and end panels
- 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly protective bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste.
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 44"
Height: 47 7/8"
Length: 45 5/16"
Width: 27 3/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register