Hatco FDWD-1X Flav-R-Fresh Humidified Impulse Hot Food Display Cabinet With 4 Shelf Stationary Rack
- Heat and humidity control maintains product quality for hours
- 120V; 1390W
- 4-shelf stationary rack
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need
|Hatco FDWD-1X Specs|
|Width||19 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||20 7/8 Inches|
|Height||28 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- How is an FSDT different from an FDW?
- FSDT units are larger and taller and are made with aluminum extrusions. These units also boast side fluorescent lighting for greater visibility. FDW units, in contrast, are smaller in size and are made with stainless steel. To promote easy visibility, they feature recessed incandescent lighting on the ceiling.
Hatco FDWD-1X Details
Entice customers and present your hot foods efficiently with this Hatco FDWD-1X Flav-R-Fresh humidified impulse hot food display cabinet with 4-shelf, multi-purpose stationary rack. Great for your pizzeria, convenience store or concession stand, this 1-door, countertop model features 4 shelves, and each is able to accommodate a half-size sheet pan (sold separately), with 3 1/2" of clearance between shelves.
- 1390 watts of heating power
- 4-shelf, multi-purpose stationary rack provides attractive, functional display for pizzas, hot dogs, onion rings and other hot foods
- Air heating and humidity system provides precise temperature control, locking in the texture of your crisp or moist foods
- Tempered glass sides and door offer full-view display of food items
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
Left to Right: 19 3/8"
Front to Back: 20 7/8"
Height: 28 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register