Advance Tabco CR-44X36SP-7-L Stainless Steel Pass-Through Workstation with Perforated Drainboard Shelf (Left Side Ice Bin)
- Double deep drawn sink bowls with one deck mounted swing spout faucet
- Side panels with perforated drainboard top
- Insulated ice bin on left side with 7-circuit cold plate
- Blender shelf with hidden duplex outlet
- All stainless steel construction
- Integrated double tier speed rail
- Welded cross-bracing and adjustable bullet feet
You May Also Need
Advance Tabco A-20 Replacement Bottle Rack Insert - 6/Case
Advance Tabco PRSO-44 44" Single Overshelf
plus $528.30 /Each
Advance Tabco PRDO-44 44" Double Overshelf
plus $918.00 /Each
Advance Tabco PRSO-44-G 44" Single Overshelf with Glass Rack
plus $755.55 /Each
Advance Tabco PRDO-44-G 44" Double Overshelf with Glass Rack
plus $1,249.20 /Each
|Advance Tabco CR-44X36SP-7-L Specs|
|Width||46 1/2 Inches|
|Height||44 1/8 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||9 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||29 3/8 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||9 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||7|
|Type||Workstations With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Advance Tabco CR-44X36SP-7-L Details
Increase the efficiency and convenience of your commercial kitchen or bar operation with the Advance Tabco CR-44X36SP-7-L stainless steel pass-through workstation. This unit boasts two deep drawn sink bowls that measure 9'' x 9'' x 4", along with a K-124 deck mounted swing spout faucet and sturdy side panels with a removable perforated drainboard top. The versatile, insulated ice bin is featured on the left side and has a 210 lb. capacity. Additionally, a cast aluminum 7-circuit cold plate is fitted on to the bin's bottom. Other features include a front apron, integrated tubing chase for soda gun, double tier speed rail, and a blender shelf with a hidden 15A/120V duplex outlet.
This unit is designed for years of long-lasting use thanks to all stainless steel construction that includes:
- 20 gauge, 300 series stainless steel sink bowl, sides, ice bin, and blender shelf
- 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel front apron
- 22 gauge speed rail with 16 gauge sides
- 1 5/8'' O.D. 16 gauge stainless steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet and welded side cross-bracing
The sink bowls both feature 1 1/2'' IPS drains, while a 1/2'' drain helps remove melted ice and water from the ice bin. A 3 1/2'' basket drain is also included. This all-in-one Advance Tabco unit is perfect for any drink-serving operation.
Width: 46 1/2"
Height: 44 1/8"
Sink Bowl Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco CR-44X36SP-7-L
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register