Advance Tabco CRU-60L-7 Stainless Steel Uni-Serv Speed Bar with 7-Circuit Cold Plate - 60" x 21" (Left Side Ice Bin)
- Insulated ice bin with 98 lb. capacity
- Integrated dump sink and splash mount gooseneck faucet
- 7-circuit cold plate fitted to ice bin
- Dual blender and mixer recessed station
- Hidden 15A/120V duplex outlet beneath shelf
- All stainless steel construction
- 4" backsplash; adjustable side cross-bracing
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Advance Tabco CRU-60L-7 Specs|
|Interior Length||30 Inches|
|Interior Width||15 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||10 Inches|
|Interior Depth||12 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||10 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||14 Inches|
|Gauge||20 - 22 Gauge|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||7|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 300|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type||Beverage Tables with Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Advance Tabco CRU-60L-7 Details
With multiple features and potential applications, this all-in-one Advance Tabco CRU-60L-7 stainless steel uni-serv speed bar will serve as an essential part of your high volume restaurant or bar operation. A 30" x 15" x 12" insulated ice bin is featured on the left side of the unit and boasts a 98 lb. capacity, while a recessed drainboard allows for glassware storage. Additionally, a 10" x 14" x 10" dump sink with splash mount gooseneck faucet sits conveniently behind a dual blender and mixer recessed station, complete with hidden 15A/120V duplex outlet beneath the shelf. A 7-circuit cold plate is fitted to the ice bin as well.
This unit is designed for years of long-lasting use thanks to adjustable side cross-bracing and all stainless steel construction that includes:
- 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel body
- 20 gauge, 300 series stainless steel sink bowl
- 22 gauge galvaneal front and back
- 11 gauge electrogalvaneal leg channel
- 1 5/8" O.D. 18 gauge, galvanized steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
Two removable plastic bottle racks are included for extra storage.
Work Surface Height: 29"
Backsplash Height: 4"
Ice Chest Dimensions:
Dump Sink Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for Advance Tabco CRU-60L-7
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Advance Tabco Supreme Metal (Formerly)|
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register