$5,979.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $179.37 back (17,937 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 6 compartment condiment dispenser is great for cherries, olives, and other garnishes
- 18" wide, five-tiered liquor display for your most prominent liquors
- 42" ice chest with 6 section bottle holder makes ice easily accessible while keeping mixers chilled
- Blender shelf with rear cord access hole and towel ring to keep your bar rag close at hand
- Two tubing access holes for simple soda gun integration
- 11 1/2" x 9 1/4" x 6" wet waste sink with gooseneck faucet
- Double speed rail for immediate access to frequently used liquor and mixers
Other Products from this Line
- Eagle Group CCS-60-1 Spec-Bar 60" Stainless Steel Combination Cocktail Station with 12" Liquor Display
- Eagle Group CCS-60-2 Spec-Bar 60" Stainless Steel Combination Cocktail Station with 12" Recessed Workboard
- Eagle Group CCS-72-2-10 Spec-Bar 72" Stainless Steel Combination Cocktail Station with 18" Recessed Workboard and 10 Circuit Cold Plate
- Eagle Group CCS-66-1 Spec-Bar 66" Stainless Steel Combination Cocktail Station with 12" Liquor Display
- Eagle Group CCS-72-2 Spec-Bar 72" Stainless Steel Combination Cocktail Station with 18" Recessed Workboard
- Eagle Group CCS-66-3 Spec-Bar 66" Stainless Steel Combination Cocktail Station with 18" Recessed Workboard
- Eagle Group CCS-72 Spec-Bar 72" Stainless Steel Combination Cocktail Station with 12" Liquor Display and Recessed Workboard
- Eagle Group CCS-66-2 Spec-Bar 66" Stainless Steel Combination Cocktail Station with 12" Recessed Workboard
- Eagle Group CCS-66-4 Spec-Bar 66" Stainless Steel Combination Cocktail Station with 18" Liquor Display
Eagle Group CCS-72-1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 326 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 29 Inches
- 37 Inches
- Bowl Depth
- 6 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Bowl Front to Back
- 11 1/2 Inches
- Bowl Left to Right
- 9 1/4 Inches
- Liquor Display
Made in America
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Product Line
- Workstations Without Cold Plate
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group CCS-72-1 Details
Make virtually any drink from start to finish in the blink of an eye with this Eagle Group CCS-72-1 Spec-Bar stainless steel combination cocktail station! Fill a glass with ice from the 42" chest while stirring in mixers and liquor from the double speed rail, five-tiered liquor display, or 6 section chilled bottle holder for a quick cocktail that's sure to please. For added versatility, two tubing access holes are included for any tubing or plumbing needs. A 6 compartment condiment dispenser allows you to put the finishing touch on any drink, whether that be dropping a cherry or olive in the glass or adding an orange, lemon, or lime to the rim.
For maximum convenience, this cocktail station is part of the renowned Spec-Bar series that offers a complete line of stainless steel underbar equipment that allows you to customize your specifications with its simple modular design for the easiest installation possible! The hallmark of the Spec-Bar series is its rugged construction that provides you with long-lasting performance so you can get the most out of your investment, even in the most hectic environments. This unit is made of a combination of 20 gauge, 18 gauge, 16 gauge, and 14 gauge stainless steel to provide long-lasting performance with heavy-duty support for all of the most integral components. For exceptional corrosion protection against spills and other moisture behind the bar, this cocktail station's body, legs, leg channels, and crossbracing are all constructed of type 304 stainless steel. The legs are 1 5/8" in diameter and rest on stainless steel bullet feet that can be adjusted to ensure an even installation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group CCS-72-1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register