Advance Tabco PR-42X42-10-L Prestige Series Stainless Steel Pass-Through Workstation - (Left Side Ice Bin)
- Double deep drawn sink bowls and one deck mount swing spout faucet
- Insulated ice bin on left side with 174 lb. capacity
- 10-circuit cold plate sealed to bottom
- All stainless steel construction
- Blender shelf with hidden duplex outlet
- Integrated double tier speed rail
- Welded cross-bracing and adjustable bullet feet
You May Also Need
|Advance Tabco PR-42X42-10-L Specs|
|Bowl Depth||9 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||29 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||9 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||10|
|Product Line||Prestige Series|
|Type||Workstations With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Advance Tabco PR-42X42-10-L Details
Increase the efficiency and convenience of your commercial kitchen or bar operation with the Advance Tabco PR-42X42-10-L Prestige series stainless steel pass-through workstation. Items found within the Prestige series of underbar equipment line up perfectly with each other, creating a uniform look across any bar. In addition to a number of eye-catching features, this item boasts an exclusive twist-action leg assembly for added strength and an extended backsplash to create a truly one-of-a-kind unit.
This unit boasts two deep drawn sink bowls that measure 9" x 9" x 4 1/2", along with a 4" K-124 deck mounted swing spout faucet. The unique ice bin boasts 2 lb. density foamed-in-place insulation with a 174 lb. ice capacity and is featured on the unit's left side. Additionally, a cast aluminum 10-circuit cold plate is fitted on to the bin's bottom. Other features include a sturdy design, integrated soda gun tubing chase, double tier speed rail, and a built-in blender shelf with hidden 15A/120V duplex outlet for unparalleled versatility.
This unit is designed for years of long-lasting use thanks to all stainless steel construction that includes:
- 20 gauge, 300 series stainless steel sink bowl, sides, ice bin, and blender shelf
- 22 gauge, 300 series stainless steel speed rail with 16 gauge sides
- 1 5/8" O.D. 18 gauge stainless steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet and side cross-bracing
The sink bowls feature 1 1/2" IPS drains, while a 1/2" drain helps remove melted ice and water from the ice bin. A 3 1/2" basket drain is also included, making this all-in-one Advance Tabco unit perfect for any drink-serving operation.
Sink Bowl Dimensions:
Depth: 9 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco PR-42X42-10-L
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register