Eagle Group CS42-32L Spec-Bar 42" Stainless Steel Cocktail Station with Ice Bin on Left
- Tray shelf with removable perforated inserts for expedited serving
- Plastic laminate-covered wooden end panels for a clean aesthetic at either end of the bar
- 16" x 26 1/2" x 10 1/2" left ice bin with sealed-in 8-circuit post mix cold plate
- Convenient blender shelf
- Tubing chase for simple soda gun integration
- (2) 9 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 6" wet waste sinks with gooseneck faucet and lift out baskets
- Double speed rail for immediate access to frequently used liquor and mixers
- Body, legs, leg channels, and crossbracing made of type 304 stainless steel
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Eagle Group CS42-32L Specs|
|Width||41 9/16 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||6 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||11 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||9 1/4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||8|
|Type||Workstations With Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Eagle Group CS42-32L Details
Make and serve virtually any drink from start to finish in the blink of an eye with this Eagle Group CS42-32L Spec-Bar stainless steel cocktail station! Fill a glass with ice from the chest while stirring in mixers and liquor from the double speed rail for a quick cocktail that's sure to please. For added versatility, a tubing chase and 8-circuit post mix cold plate makes it easy to integrate soda guns into your cocktail station. If a margarita, daiquiri, pina colada, or other frozen cocktail is on the menu, a spacious shelf gives your blender a stable place to operate and combines with two wet waste sinks to make cleaning the container between batches a breeze! The 44" high tray shelf includes removable perforated inserts, providing you with a convenient spot to place drinks where servers can easily retrieve them while containing drips and overflow.
For maximum convenience, this cocktail station is part of the renowned Spec-Bar series that offers a complete line of stainless steel underbar equipment that allows you to customize your specifications with its simple modular design for the easiest installation possible! The hallmark of the Spec-Bar series is its rugged construction that provides you with long-lasting performance so you can get the most out of your investment, even in the most hectic environments. This unit is made of a combination of 20 gauge, 16 gauge, and 14 gauge stainless steel to provide long-lasting performance with heavy-duty support for all of the most integral components. For exceptional corrosion protection against spills and other moisture behind the bar, this cocktail station's body, legs, leg channels, and crossbracing are all constructed of type 304 stainless steel. This durable construction doesn't come at the expense of aesthetic appeal, featuring plastic laminate-covered wooden end panels that allow it to be installed at either end of the bar. The legs are 1 5/8" in diameter and rest on stainless steel bullet feet that can be adjusted to ensure an even installation.
Width: 41 9/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!