Advance Tabco PRU-24-60L-10 Prestige Series Stainless Steel Uni-Serv Speed Bar with 10-Circuit Cold Plate - 60" x 30" (Left Side Ice Bin)
Login for details
- 89 lb. capacity ice bin on left side
- Includes 10-circuit cold plate
- Integrated dump sink with deck mount faucet
- Exclusive twist-action leg assembly for added strength
- Dual recessed blender/mixer station
- Hidden 15A/120V duplex electrical outlet
- 30" speed rail and 1 3/4" return with soda gun knockout
You May Also Need
Advance Tabco's stainless steel restaurant equipment is built to meet the needs of any ghost kitchen. Learn more about this versatile line of equipment by watching this video!
|Advance Tabco PRU-24-60L-10 Specs|
|Ice Bin Length||30 Inches|
|Ice Bin Width||11 Inches|
|Bowl Depth||6 Inches|
|Ice Bin Depth||15 Inches|
|Bowl Front to Back||11 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Left to Right||16 Inches|
|Gauge||18 - 20 Gauge|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Cold Plate Circuits||10|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 300|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type||Beverage Tables with Cold Plate|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a cold plate?
- A cold plate is a metal object that connects to soda fountains, bar guns, and other dispensing systems to chill beverages as they dispense. The plate is cooled by submerging it in ice, and the beverage is chilled as it passes through the plate. Each plate has a specific number of circuits, or "passes," that indicate how many separate connections it can support, and each connection includes an inlet and an outlet. Therefore, a cold plate with seven circuits can cool seven separate beverage lines, and it will feature seven inlets and seven outlets.
Advance Tabco PRU-24-60L-10 Details
With many great features and potential applications, this all-in-one Advance Tabco PRU-24-60L-10 Prestige series stainless steel Uni-Serv speed bar will serve as an essential part of your high volume restaurant or bar operation. Items found within the Prestige series of underbar equipment line up perfectly with each other, creating a uniform look across any bar. In addition to a number of eye-catching features, this speed bar boasts an exclusive twist-action leg assembly for added strength and an extended backsplash to create a truly one-of-a-kind unit.
This unit features a 30" x 11" insulated ice bin on the left side and boasts an 89 lb. capacity, while a recessed drainboard with a removable perforated top allows for glassware storage. Additionally, a 16" x 11 1/2" x 6" dump sink with a deck mount gooseneck faucet sits conveniently behind a recessed dual blender and mixer station. To complete the mixer station, a 15A/120V duplex electrical outlet is hidden beneath the shelf to provide a handy power supply. This unit also features a 10 circuit cold plate to ensure that your cold beverages are chilled to perfection.
This unit is designed for years of long-lasting use thanks to all stainless steel construction that includes:
- 20 gauge, 300 series stainless steel body and frame
- 18 gauge, 300 series stainless steel recessed glassware shelf
- 1 5/8" O.D. 18 gauge, stainless steel legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet
The speed bar includes a 3 1/2" basket drain for the sink bowl and two removable plastic bottle racks for extra storage. Other features include a 7" backsplash, 30" built-in speed rail, 1 3/4" return with soda gun knock-out, and 1/2" IPS drain.
Work Surface Height: 29"
Backsplash Height: 7"
Ice Chest Dimensions:
Capacity: 89 lb.
Width: 11 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco PRU-24-60L-10
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register