18 Qt. Heavy Weight Brazier
Other Available Sizes:
- 6 mm thickness
- Great for making stock
- Riveted-on handles ensure longevity and a secure connection
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||5 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Diameter||16 1/16 Inches|
|Top Diameter||16 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Slow cook vegetables or brown meats to maximum flavor perfection in limited amounts of liquid with this 18 qt. brazier. Each durable, heavy weight aluminum pot's wide heating surface heats quickly and evenly for browning beef and simmering carrots, broccoli, and more! It features sturdy, riveted side-loop handles for a secure grip, and since they're riveted on, they ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 16 1/2"
Interior Diameter: 16 1/16"
Height: 5 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:brazier Cleanup cook easy heavy pan recommend weight green great
The 18 Qt, Heavy Weight Brazier has proven to me that looks can be deceiving. It is indeed heavy weight and versatile. This can be used for anything and the price is fantastic. I would recommend this.
Abby G. Posted on 01/02/2018
This brazier is great for making our side dishes. We do rice and green beans in these. Each pot is able to cook for approx. 50 people per usage. Very easy to clean.
Weston D. from Watsons BBQ Posted on 10/16/2017
I use this brazier to make homemade chili. I love it! I can cook the hamburger in the pan then add the rest of the ingredients without having to use another pan. It heats evenly and I've never had an issue with burnt meat or sauce. Cleanup is easy. I would recommend!
Sara H. Posted on 05/18/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register